PDA

View Full Version : Lightning burnout vid from mustangweek

Rodcobra
07-30-2003, 01:17 AM
http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Mustang%20Week%202003/Videos/Lightning%20Burnout.wmv

there will be more and the pics are up all over the place make plans we are doing this again next year !!!

chiller5ohhh
08-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Great Mustang Week this year! I was at the Hooters before everyone went to the drag strip. Was that your Mystic Lightning? It was nice if it is. My friend has a white 99 lightning that was there, and he said he tried to ask you about yours, but you kinda brushed him off. I told him that you were kind of busy since you were trying to get everything straightened out and that you were probably stressed out. I was just wondering if you could tell me what all you have done to your lightning, so I can inform him. He took only about a million pictures of yours! Hopefully I will have my cobra within the next week. Keep your fingers crossed! :thumbsup:

Rodcobra
08-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Yes thats my lightning ,and i didn't try to brush your friend off ,but i was busy with the Hooters thing .I just get caught up in the stuff ,sorry !!!! Well you have seen it and its stock but for a mass-air and magna flow catback .Thanks for coming out this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiller5ohhh
08-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the info! Oh, and if things go as planned today, I will have my cobra by this afternoon!!:D