PDA

View Full Version : NEED Headcount for Aug 30 cookout!!


97whitevert
07-31-2003, 10:25 AM
We need a good headcount of how many are coming!! SCMC is buying food so we need to know how much to buy! chime in and let me know who and how many are coming with you. Family is invited!!:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Calvin_1976
07-31-2003, 10:47 AM
I am supposed to be going to a 24 hour autox at Knights Stadium, Ft. Mill, SC. If plans change where is the cookout going to be?

Big Daddy
07-31-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
We need a good headcount of how many are coming!! SCMC is buying food so we need to know how much to buy! chime in and let me know who and how many are coming with you. Family is invited!!:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Count me in for four people Lisa. THANKS! :D :thumbsup:

flynfink
07-31-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Calvin_1976
I am supposed to be going to a 24 hour autox at Knights Stadium, Ft. Mill, SC. If plans change where is the cookout going to be?
Dang, is it that weekend?? I was wanting to go play..

Oh, well..

Lisa I'll be there not sure about Jay, classes start at UNCC that week and he may be working or have homework.

White Venom
07-31-2003, 04:01 PM
i might be there depends on work.

97whitevert
07-31-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Calvin_1976
I am supposed to be going to a 24 hour autox at Knights Stadium, Ft. Mill, SC. If plans change where is the cookout going to be? Statesville, NC my house: pool, yard games, adult and non adult beverages ( byoab)

will give more directions by emails upon request:D

cobra9793
08-16-2003, 03:48 AM
me and tracie will be there lisa:thumbsup:

redsnake99
08-16-2003, 04:23 PM
Count me in, Lisa. One person, appetite for two.

Need directions.

:D

johnbasf
08-16-2003, 07:16 PM
I'm there with 2.

Spiffy668
08-18-2003, 01:35 PM
I'd love to check out the Casa de Milstead, but I think I have to work. :(

Spiffy668
08-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Woohoo! I'm coming, so me + 1, possibly +3, but they should post here I'm sure. :) How deep is the pool? I don't want to cannonball all the water out. ;)

Slowbra
08-24-2003, 11:40 PM
What time is the gathering and what not.. I'll be at the drag strip most of the night on Fri.. but I might be able to tag along with Spiffy and make it to the BBQ... I am new and I plan on joining the club while I am there..

Thanks for the invite!

Shawn

White Venom
08-24-2003, 11:45 PM
i'll be there, what time does it start??

97whitevert
08-25-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Spiffy668
Woohoo! I'm coming, so me + 1, possibly +3, but they should post here I'm sure. :) How deep is the pool? I don't want to cannonball all the water out. ;)

WOOOOOHOOOOO

its 9 1/2 ft plenty deep!!:bounce: :bounce: cannonball away!!:thumbsup:

11ish for those who need to know!

White Venom
08-25-2003, 08:46 PM
Isaac price may be riding with me, he's a newer member.

Big Daddy
08-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by White Venom
Isaac price may be riding with me, he's a newer member.

Why the hell isn't he driving his own???

redsnake99
08-26-2003, 12:20 AM
I think Big Daddy has reserved the pool water for another diving test for his intake. Spiffy can follow that.

Spiffy668
08-26-2003, 11:16 AM
woohoo, diving board time! Yeah, I'll be needing directions. :thumbsup:

White Venom
08-26-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Why the hell isn't he driving his own???
something is messing up in the tranny or clutch.