PDA

View Full Version : Tasteful rollcage?

itsrlong
08-02-2003, 12:22 AM
Does anyone have 8-point bolt-in rollcage in a '99-'01 Cobra? If so, who makes it and who installed it? What are the costs, including installation? Any available pictures? I am interested in swing out bars for the doors and removeable bar for back seat. Do that rattle?

Thanks
Richard

Big Daddy
08-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by itsrlong
Does anyone have 8-point bolt-in rollcage in a '99-'01 Cobra? If so, who makes it and who installed it? What are the costs, including installation? Any available pictures? I am interested in swing out bars for the doors and removeable bar for back seat. Do that rattle?

Thanks
Richard

Kenny Brown makes a great 6 point bolt in that is fantastic. Protection is good and it doesn't get in the way of using the back seat. :thumbsup:

Banana Motorsports (in the Vendor Section) my be able to custom build one that fits your needs. Call Tom Lewis and see what he can do for you.

Hope that helps! :D :thumbsup:

redsnake99
08-03-2003, 08:53 AM
I have a custom (Jay Marshall in Monroe, NC) 6-point in my 99 Cobra that I'm really pleased with. I can use the back seat, the stock belts when I need to and the door bars and horizontal bar which the shoulder harnesses attach to are removable. I can run anywhere I want to. NHRA tracks check the dates on your harnesses, mine have a couple months of life left.

johnbasf
08-03-2003, 08:45 PM
www.bananamotorsports.com ask for Tom Lewis