-aluminum drive shaft
-hotchckis lower arms
-ford racing short headers
-bbk H pipe
-flowmaster 2 chamber muffler
-nitto 555R drag radial

smashedheadcat
08-04-2003, 07:39 AM
In your application, I don't believe either of the throttle bodies would do much (if anything) for you. If you're set on throttle bodies, then I'd get the accufab one as I don't believe I've ever seen a gain on a N/A BBK throttle body. I'd go with the MAF if you're looking for more power. PRO M makes a nice piece. I've got the 95mm PRO-M MAF, but I think the 80 or the 87 would have been just fine. I personally liked my old MAF better C&L 80mm.

tcrews
08-04-2003, 08:32 AM
I agree with Josh on the throttle-body, the BBK has shown little gain to an actual loss of power...heck even boosted guys aren't showing much of a gain from throttle body "upgrades".

Instead of a MAF you should look at getting a dyno-tuned chip. All aftermarket MAFs do to make power is lean you out. Getting your car tuned on the dyno will net you the same power if you are running rich because of your MAF. The stock MAF is a really nice piece and flows plenty. All a MAF does is measure air flow through it and tells the computer how much is coming in so it can ensure the proper amount of fuel is added. A more accurate MAF could give you some horsepower but the main area power comes from with MAF upgrades is the leaning out of your A/F ratio. A dynotune can take care of your MAF functions as well as tie your other mods in together.

If you just have to have a new MAF, the ProM 80mm MAF would be the best choice for your config.

cobra97
08-04-2003, 09:05 PM
thanks guys