PDA

View Full Version : Nice to know before the Dragon Run

tnturbo
08-06-2003, 07:29 PM
Each weekend there are two photographers taking pictures of everything going through Deals Gap. The following week you can look at the pictures online and order copies of the pictures if you like. They have a wide variety of packages available and position themselves to catch the action mid turn. Take a look at www.killboy.com then click on the photography link and you can look at the date. Photos are grouped by sportbike, cruiser, car, scooter, motard, etc so it is pretty easy to spot yourself. In their archives they go back as far as April of this year.

Maybe it would be possible to contact these guys in advance and work out some specials and/or make sure they get plenty of shots of the Cobras heading through there.

tnturbo
08-29-2003, 05:43 PM
Anybody given any thought to this? Any interest in trying to set something up?

cobrabitn
08-29-2003, 05:50 PM
Jeff,

Jeff F is supposed to be setting this up. :bounce: I'm sure he'll let us know what he finds out??:doubt:

svtpower
09-24-2003, 03:42 AM
you can see a picture of my car on deals gap at kilboys website its sep 12-14 page 7 and its me and my friend andrew (he really puts a lot of trust in my car) pushing my car hard through one of the turns of deals gap. its the black 96 cobra in the bottom left of the page.:thumbsup: