PDA

View Full Version : Saturday!

Topless In Tex
08-09-2003, 03:15 AM
Hey ya'll...
well. Steve got back to town the other night, and will be here for about a week before he leaves again to go out on the ship.. We are gonna cruise out to the Woodlands w/ Rainman (A/C Cobra), and Col. Dan ('69 GT 350), leaving Steves house about 4pm. Dan said there is some type of 'show' that is going on out there every Saturday? I dont have a CLUE where it is or what it is. Him and Rainman went a couple of weeks ago, and said it was cool. Be a good run to 'air' out the Stangs!
I guess its just a show and shine? And then after that, we are planning on going to the Fox and Hound off of I-45 on the way home. That cruise does not seem to get kickin' till late, so it should work out good.
Just want to let ya'll know, incase your out and about. Maybe we will see ya'll out there somewhere?????
Those of you that might want to hook up, you prolly have my cell phone number...call me! ;)
:thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

97CasperCobra
08-09-2003, 01:35 PM
Hey CC, I'm gonna try to make the 'Woods show as it's in my own backyard. PM me your cell so I can get a hold of you. I have some plans this afternoon but will try to hook up. There's a new Fox & Hound just up from the show & shine near the Hooter's we went to the show a while back. PM me.

Mike

msmap
08-09-2003, 01:40 PM
:bounce:

03 cobra toy
08-09-2003, 03:41 PM
I'm intrested also....WTF is fox & hound :doubt:

msmap
08-09-2003, 04:38 PM
fox and hound is a pub type establishment. the one cc is talking about is the one down off i 45 and fuqua i think, that alot of people are starting to gather at now. supposed to be a good place for food, too.

03 cobra toy
08-09-2003, 07:37 PM
I'm out.....:( rain..