PDA

View Full Version : time to breath

laserred
08-10-2003, 11:03 PM
:thumbsup: I have two questions. I was looking under URP products at the valve cover high flow breather filter. Is it worth buying for a stock motor? I have exhaust, pulleys and a custom chip set up for the gears, pulleys, cold air, and exhaust. Or is it for more hopped up motors? Also, with my chip, is it really a need to buy a timing adjuster? Will the chip do the trick? O r will the adjuster help it more? Help me please! I would like to buy them to inhance performance if they are worth while.

smashedheadcat
08-11-2003, 02:01 AM
Sorry i don't know anything about the breather for the valve cover. I've thought about getting it for mine, but I'm still undecided. I seem to be sucking a small amount of oil from the valve covers into my inlet pipe. I'm sure this breather would take care of that problem, but maybe it'd just get all over my engine with this piece. Anyway, the chip is all you are going to need when it comes to timing. The timing adjuster isn't necessary if you have a chip.

laserred
08-11-2003, 09:16 AM
I appreciate that. I was considering the advanvcer and I am glad to know that I don't need it.