PDA

View Full Version : OT: Good traffic attorney in Houston

Andy M
08-11-2003, 11:28 AM
Folks,

Just in case one of you has a brush with the law on our public roads any time soon?... I have a good attorney and wanted to share his information with you.

His name is David Lee and he worked for David Sprecher & Associates for over 14 years, and has just recently gone off on his own. He managed to get me dismissals on my last two traffic citations, one of which was 78 mph in a 50 zone. He is really good. Here is his contact information...

David Lee
4545 Bissonnet Blvd., Suite 125
Houston, TX 77401
phone >> 832-249-6656
email >>> tktdefendr@aol.com
www.thatticketattorney.com

Firme
08-11-2003, 11:35 AM
good lawyers = :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
08-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Wonder if he can get me out of my ticket up in College Station for turning right on a yellow. I was supposed to take care of it 6 days after I got it and never did. Can he still take care of tickets like that?? Thanks for the info Andy. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
08-11-2003, 08:03 PM
Thanks Andy..
Im still got about another 4 1/2 months AT LEAST left on my Probation from that last ticket I got in the Woodlands...
You never know! :rolleyes: Thanks for the info!
:banana:TNT:banana:

Andy M
08-11-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Wonder if he can get me out of my ticket up in College Station for turning right on a yellow. I was supposed to take care of it 6 days after I got it and never did. Can he still take care of tickets like that?? Thanks for the info Andy. :thumbsup: Mike,

I dunno if he does any out of town work?? but a quick email to him would answer that question?.... let me know if you want me to email him on your behalf?

97CasperCobra
08-12-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Andy M
let me know if you want me to email him on your behalf?

Wouldn't hurt Andy. Let me know if he can do anything for me. Think my only choice is to go plea to the judge to let me take defensive driving as it's been a few months since I got the ticket and my court date's passed as well. Thanks.