PDA

View Full Version : Our Big Fall Show!!!

Topless In Tex
08-17-2003, 02:32 AM
HEY YA'LL....
Well, Labor Day W/e is the date for our BIG Fall show.(Mine and Steves club "Space City Cruisers") .. Only 2 weeks away!
As ya'll know, we have over 35 classes, and WE LIVE to judge the cars, we have a bad ass show, and it a PLEASURE TO SEE the diversity of the rides we get!!! )WE will be only displaying at best. which is fine w/ me cuz Topless' is hurting REALLY bad right now.
Hope to see ya'll out out our show....Here is the flier.. Please come as a group, so we can park the SCMC group together .....Bring rags to wipe the droooooool off ya'lls rides! ;)
:banana:TNT :banana:

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=84468920&photoID=84469398&security=KiidYD

Hope the link works. prolly not. uggh! :(

Firme
08-17-2003, 12:36 PM
Christine,

as always we will try to make nice showing...:thumbsup:

p.s. the flyer doesn't work for me

Topless In Tex
08-17-2003, 12:43 PM
Lemme try it again. This should work..
:banana:TNT:banana:

http://community.webshots.com/album/84468920QXitQg

03 cobra toy
08-17-2003, 02:10 PM
You know I'm in.........:thumbsup:

msmap
08-17-2003, 02:17 PM
:thumbsup:

cobltng
08-18-2003, 08:07 AM
John / Barb & Cobra will be there,wouldn't miss it.:bounce:

cobltng
08-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Hey Gal, i'm leaving messages for you everywhere. I will help you judge your SCC show if you & White Snake will Help me at the all Ford TV show 9/28
John
:D

Topless In Tex
08-21-2003, 10:28 PM
LOL...John.. :)
Just got your PM and saw that other thread. lol...
I dont foresee any problems w/ judging the All Ford Show. Steve has a job off shore again next month, but earlier in the month and should be back by then. Should not be a problem.
I will talk to him about it tomorrow.... :D
See ya'll next weekend! ;)

03 cobra toy
08-25-2003, 11:47 AM
I'm out sorry..... racing = very dirty car
:( :( :( :(

cobltng
08-25-2003, 12:05 PM
You have 125 hours to clean it up B4 Sat. Anyway you don't wanna be lookin all crappy eatin yo burger at Sonic do ya.:D

msmap
08-25-2003, 01:08 PM
I'm sorry but I'm out :(

Topless In Tex
08-25-2003, 02:04 PM
WTF? DAVID.....Even DIRTY your car looks better and cleaner than alot of the ones out there! I wont accept that as an excuse...you gotta come up w/ something better than that! :rolleyes:
Sherri...WHAT UP? Why cant ya make it?????????? Lemme know something. Email me or give me a call! :(

Also, ya'll try to let me know what time to expect you to roll in. I will get some pics. And that way we can park ya'll together again. Registration starts at 8am. The sooner the better! :D

03 cobra toy
08-28-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
WTF? DAVID.....Even DIRTY your car looks better and cleaner than alot of the ones out there! I wont accept that as an excuse...you gotta come up w/ something better than that! :rolleyes:

I will try......:(

Firme
08-28-2003, 10:44 AM
I will try to be there also, but i need replace my cowl... as it is cracked, and I cant show with it like that

edit: well, I was infromed today that they will be cutting power to one of our building on Saturday, So i have to be here to down all of the server in that building and bring them back up when the wiring is done... eh roughly 60 or servers
:mad: guess im out :(

cobrapace94
08-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Cann't make it, I'm out for the weekend..

Levi
08-29-2003, 10:21 AM
CC,

I'm sorry I will not be able to make it for the big show, due to the cooling fan on the Cobra is still broken.:mad:

Stan.

Topless In Tex
08-30-2003, 12:37 AM
God. what an emotional rollercoaster today.....
Darrell...I completely understand.....take care of yourself and take advantage of whatever DRUGS the docs give you!!! :) Or, if you dont want them....send them to me! :)
Sherri.....call me when you get back to town. Your in my thoughts.
Levi...ugggh.....didn't know you were broke down. Glad I'm not the only one w/ car problems. BUT...we'll miss ya there.
David. You big dork. Your car is SPOT ON! Be there or we'll hunt your a$$ down! :D

Well...Steve found out THIS MORNING that he had to go on another (diff. ship, and diff. company) and leave TODAY!!!!!! He left here about noon only to get to Lake Charles, LA. and have them send him BACK HOME!!! Till MONDAY becuz the hurricane threats in the Gulf!!! :) I am very happy to have my judging partner back. I just found out tonight.

I know alot of ya'll cant make it. But those of you that can...I look forward to seeing ya'll! :)

97CasperCobra
08-30-2003, 01:39 AM
Can't do it CC, I'm up in College Station and the car is taken off "show status". :(

Bartman01
08-30-2003, 02:51 PM
Just got back in town last night + dirty car + 3 weeks grass growth in the back yard + dinner with sister tonight = wont be able to even come watch. Hope it's a good show for you.

03 cobra toy
08-30-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
David. You big dork. Your car is SPOT ON! Be there or we'll hunt your a$$ down! :D

:( I'm sorry...You know I would be there if I could..... Work has my head spinnnning with the new owners...