PDA

View Full Version : Decals?

venomous
08-18-2003, 12:53 AM
I am trying to find those decals that say "Objects in mirror are losing" that go on the side mirrors. Anybody know a link where I can find them???:doubt: Thanks.:thumbsup:

STANGBUM
08-18-2003, 08:21 AM
venomous CLICK HERE (http://www.mwspeedshop.com/objectsare.htm)

venomous
08-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Thanks alot!:thumbsup:

chiller5ohhh
08-19-2003, 12:16 AM
cool, i used to have a crappier version in my rear view mirror of my old car. kinda ironic though, seeing as it was a slow peice. we need to have a bunch of us meet up somewhere around greensboro or winston or high point or kernersville or somwhere around here for like a meet and greet or something, cuz i'd love to see you guys' cars and stuff. maybe one of these days:bounce:

STANGBUM
08-19-2003, 09:01 AM
Greensboro:doubt: , Winston Salem:doubt: , High Point:doubt: , Kernersville:doubt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just kidding, maybe some meet down the road with the club or a group of us.
A pretty good group of stangs meet just about every Saturday nite on Patton Ave. to mess with the ricers.:bounce:

cobrabitn
08-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Chiller,

Come to autofair. It's free to members so just join up and come and meet us at Lowe's Motor Speedway!:thumbsup:

chiller5ohhh
08-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by STANGBUM
Greensboro:doubt: , Winston Salem:doubt: , High Point:doubt: , Kernersville:doubt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just kidding, maybe some meet down the road with the club or a group of us.
A pretty good group of stangs meet just about every Saturday nite on Patton Ave. to mess with the ricers.:bounce:

lol, yea maybe we can meet somewhere in between. i love messing with ricers!:bounce:

chiller5ohhh
08-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Chiller,

Come to autofair. It's free to members so just join up and come and meet us at Lowe's Motor Speedway!:thumbsup:

Cool, when is that? If i can, I may come down to Charlotte and see whats up.