PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go to TWS on Sunday?


John Chingasos
08-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Hey Guys and Sherry,

I plan on going to the racing event on Sunday. Would anyone like to join me for the trip?????? Also, can anyone provide me w/the address so I can look it up?:thumbsup: :rotf: :bounce: :doubt: :cool: :)

Firme
08-18-2003, 02:33 PM
http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/location.htm

Andy M
08-18-2003, 02:34 PM
John,

Very easy to find...

Take 290 westbound (from the Jersey Village area) and go until you get to Hempstead and then take a right onto Hwy 6 there.

Follow Hwy 6 until just before you get to College Station... you will see a large sign which says Texas World Speedway, next exit... go ahead and get off at that exit and turn right onto the only entrance for the track.. and proceed to the gate where you will need to sign in.

From FM1960 and 290, it only takes a little over an hour to get there... about 80 miles or so?... certainly less than 100 miles...

See you guys on Sunday.. or whenever you decide to come and visit!! Bring friends!!

Evilcartman
08-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by John Chingasos
Hey Guys and Sherry,

I plan on going to the racing event on Sunday. Would anyone like to join me for the trip?????? Also, can anyone provide me w/the address so I can look it up?:thumbsup: :rotf: :bounce: :doubt: :cool: :)

To bad you can't make it Saturday, we could caravan. I decided on Saturday because the bad ass Ferrari is going to be there that day. Something I can't miss.

Andy M
08-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
To bad you can't make it Saturday, we could caravan. I decided on Saturday because the bad ass Ferrari is going to be there that day. Something I can't miss. Keith,

We will need you at the track no later than 7:30am dude... can you handle that??? it means your butt will need to be up and out of the house early?!! :D

Evilcartman
08-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Andy M
Keith,

We will need you at the track no later than 7:30am dude... can you handle that??? it means your butt will need to be up and out of the house early?!! :D

Holly crap!!! Ok, I will be there. :p In zombie form of course. :thumbsup:

Andy M
08-18-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Holly crap!!! Ok, I will be there. :p In zombie form of course. :thumbsup: why not come up on Friday night and try to bunk up with someone?? that way we could all go out to dinner together on Friday night and you would not have to get up so damned early? just a thought?? I'd offer my room, but I am already sharing with my friend Shane, who is coming in his 99 Cobra.

Either way, we need to make sure you and anyone else helping to run the grid are there early, so we can iron any last minute problems with headsets, etc... before we run the first group, which is at 9am..

Thanks man!!

Evilcartman
08-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Andy M
why not come up on Friday night and try to bunk up with someone?? that way we could all go out to dinner together on Friday night and you would not have to get up so damned early? just a thought?? I'd offer my room, but I am already sharing with my friend Shane, who is coming in his 99 Cobra.

Either way, we need to make sure you and anyone else helping to run the grid are there early, so we can iron any last minute problems with headsets, etc... before we run the first group, which is at 9am..

Thanks man!!

I will figure something out. I would like to eat diner with everyone, but I'm not sure. I just checked and TWS is only 61 miles from my house. That's not that bad at all. That's less than an hour. I will make sure I'm there at 7:30 for sure.