PDA

View Full Version : Cobra meet


Evilcartman
08-18-2003, 05:05 PM
I'm not trying to step on any toes or be the new group meeting organizer, I just thought I would extend the invite to all of you guys. Edmond and David have already seen it, but I wanted to make sure others were invited.

Click here (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51745)

Levi
08-18-2003, 05:30 PM
Cool...:cool:

Firme
08-18-2003, 06:23 PM
I will try to make it if I can :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
08-20-2003, 11:14 AM
Keith,

Maybe you can invite your friends to TWS to watch everyone else as well as set up a caravan with more Cobras on Saturday morning? Wouldn't that have been neat to get everyone on the track for a photo?:thumbsup:

Evilcartman
08-20-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Keith,

Maybe you can invite your friends to TWS to watch everyone else as well as set up a caravan with more Cobras on Saturday morning? Wouldn't that have been neat to get everyone on the track for a photo?:thumbsup:

Mike already did a long time ago.

Casper's Post (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46080)

Evilcartman
09-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Just a reminder. This is coming up.

cobrabitn
09-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Keith,

Your SCMC number is 00701. :thumbsup:

Tony

Evilcartman
09-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Keith,

Your SCMC number is 00701. :thumbsup:

Tony

Thanks. Edmond actually gave it to me last night. I put it in my sig earlier.

Actually, why is my sig not working?

Firme
09-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Thanks. Edmond actually gave it to me last night. I put it in my sig earlier.

Actually, why is my sig not working?

<------------------ this is where it will appear.

Keith, under http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/images2/top_profile.gif (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/usercp.php?s=) you can click on EDIT PROFILES (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/member.php?s=&action=editprofile) and there is a spot to put in your SCMC MEMBER #



and i have noticed that the sig only shows up on your first post per page, guess to save from clutering the page

Evilcartman
09-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Firme
<------------------ this is where it will appear.

Keith, under http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/images2/top_profile.gif (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/usercp.php?s=) you can click on EDIT PROFILES (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/member.php?s=&action=editprofile) and there is a spot to put in your SCMC MEMBER #





....I put it in my sig earlier........

Thanks buddy.
:thumbsup:

Carl G
09-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Hey guys I will try to show if I get my cobra back in time from Racing Solutions. They think it is a rocker arm problem will know tomorrow.

Firme
09-04-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Carl G
Hey guys I will try to show if I get my cobra back in time from Racing Solutions. They think it is a rocker arm problem will know tomorrow.

keep us posted Carl. Hope it works out for ya :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
09-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Yeah, let me know Carl and I will add you to the list.

Carl G
09-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Carl G
Hey guys I will try to show if I get my cobra back in time from Racing Solutions. They think it is a rocker arm problem will know tomorrow. Well got the news and it's internal not rocker arm, on passenger side. Want be able to make the meet. I guess next step is to take to dealer and go for warranty work. I will keep you guys posted.