PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Sale this Weekend in SC

Diamondz
08-22-2003, 09:20 AM
Well, I wasn't sure where to post this ... so I'm gonna post here because I know we have a lot of peeps in NC/SC/GA ...

I work for a Ford dealer in the Greenville SC area. They are also a big sponsor of my club (Upstate Mustang Club).

For those fluent in the Mustang market, you know that dealerships rarely mark down, or put on sale the SVT Cobra's. Typically, Cobra's aren't even included in the Ford rebate program. Heck, even if you are an X-plan person, you are rarely able to use it to buy an SVT product.

That all changes this weekend at D&D Ford in Greer, SC (easy access from I85). They are having a huge sale because we are overstocked with Cobra's. There are 8 (3 regular, and 5 10th Anniversary) Cobra's sitting here to choose from.

From 8/23 - 8/27 D&D is offering $2000 off all in stock Cobra's.

If you want to make an appointment to come in & drive, or if you just want to come by this weekend, mention you heard about the sale from me :-) Our phone numer is 800-367-3082.

Have fun, and buy a new Cobra!
Donna

BadMoFo
08-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Donna why no email! I am still looking around. what colors do they have on the lot that are hard tops and not annv editions? thanks.

badmofo99@earthlink.net

Josh

Diamondz
08-23-2003, 08:39 PM
Hey Josh! I didn't have your email address!! Email me at 1badpony@svtoa-atlanta.org and I'm gonna go ahead & add you to my address book!

Here is what is on the lot as of Friday:

White hardtop
Redfire w/ black top
Silver w/ black top

10th Anniversary:
Red hardtop (GORGEOUS!)
3 Black hardtops
Silver w/ black top

The 10th anniversary ones aren't any more than the regular ones ... I think you'de really like the black or red hardtop!!!

-Donna

BadMoFo
08-24-2003, 09:47 AM
thanks Donna now you got me drooling all over myself thinking about a new cobra. think they would carry the sale into the holiday weekend? also are they still doing $750 for military?

Diamondz
08-28-2003, 06:01 PM
OH MY!!

Our dealership announced this morning, they are offering all Cobra's at X-Plan pricing (Approximately $2000 off MSRP) and Ford dropped down a $2500 Rebate!!! That is approximately $4500 off all in stock Cobra's!!! Sale is 8/28 thru 8/30.

BadMoFo
09-07-2003, 11:58 AM
Hey Donna have you all sold all your cobra's yet? I am still looking and might have to make a trip down there. what color coupes do you still have on the lot? are they giving the x plan to everyone or just those who qualify?

johnbasf
09-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by BadMoFo
Hey Donna have you all sold all your cobra's yet? I am still looking and might have to make a trip down there. what color coupes do you still have on the lot? are they giving the x plan to everyone or just those who qualify?

Give David Brown with Parkway Ford in Winton-Salem a call. Tell him you are with the SCMC a he will deal.

Diamondz
09-07-2003, 09:29 PM
Hey Josh! When I left Friday, we had 8 on the lot. I will see what I can find out for you tomorrow :)

-Donna

BadMoFo
09-09-2003, 07:25 PM
well found out that they are still making you qualify for the x plan so I am out being active duty military. second the military rebate,which has been doubled to $1,500, does not work on svt or mach I's so thats two strikes. I have found a couple of dealerships but most of them are saying they wont give me more than kelly blue book for my trade in which is 14k, and that wont help me out at all. I even found a dealership in raleigh giving an additional 1,500 rebate but all their cars had a 1,000 or more markup on them. I asked why the markup and even gave them what the real sticker should be and the acted stupid and said thats what they sell for. So now I know how they were giving an additional 1,500. So I would be in an 03 right now its just my trade in that is stopping me right now.

so Donna how are things down there? found a way to swing the annv gt yet?

johnbasf thanks for the info I will look up their number and give him a call but it seems that every dealership is the same way, kelly blue book or go home, in other words I dont even get the lube.:mad:

BadMoFo
09-09-2003, 07:47 PM
looked at what parkway has on their lot and they have two coupes, on just happens to be the color I want with chrome rims, would preffer the silver rims but who knows. do you have his email so I can email him dirrectly so I dont end up dealing with some other guy?

johnbasf
09-09-2003, 09:23 PM
It would be better if you called him. I'm not going to gaurantee a great deal but he is the man to talk to. Make sure you mention the SCMC. The e-mail address goes to general sales and will be lost in the shuffle.

BadMoFo
09-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Donna you've got mail.

BadMoFo
09-19-2003, 01:40 PM
well I thought I was going to make it down there for the hurricane but we had to be back to work on friday. I had big plans for the white coupe you all have. looks like the next chance I will get will be columbus day weekend, oct 11-13. mabye ford will still be in a slump and offer even more discounts!