PDA

View Full Version : My KINDE passed away this morning..

Topless In Tex
08-22-2003, 07:18 PM
I have some very very sad news..

My KINDE passed away. She was 11 1/2. I was up w/ her about 3am. Tried to give her her meds. She did not want them. I never could go back to sleep and I'm thankful I could not. She was up in bed and could not get comfortable. Shes been in Heart failure and had trachea problems and has been medicated for many many months to help ease her symptoms..

I had Caitlin and the other 2 dogs in the bed w/ me. About 5:45 She was suffering badly. She passed away in my arms, I gave her mouth to mouth. She came back around for about another 15 minutes. Long enough for us to get comfortable, and she looked at the sky, and layed her head in my arms. She passed very peaceful and quietly this time..

I just got home. We buried her in Louies back yard, in her basket with her pillow, Kinde and Kokos blanket, a homemade pillow that cc made for her, a bone and some pictures.....We bought some flowers and I brought a Sago Palm over from my house to put on her grave. Me and cc will plant them tomorrow. Caitlin and Racie and KoKo are at her dads now, I will pick them up later tonight. Kinde was the first dog I ever had, and my first baby. I had her before Caitlin, and they all grew up together. I knew her health was declining, but did not expect it this quickly.....I will miss her terribly.
Caitlin is handling it well...I'm proud of her. Better than myself. Just thought I would let ya'll know.
Kinde is not suffering now and is playing and running in Doggie Heaven, and breathing better than ever. Keep her in your prayers...
I took alot of pictures on Wednesday, and Caitlin put hers, Racie's, KoKo's and Kinde's handprints in Paint on a heart shaped ceramic stone....Im so thankful we did it when we did....
Thank you Steve for your support....Although I know its hard to know what to say, what you did was very comforting to me. Thank You.
Christine

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p11da85a21c9896ae79bcbb10201be4d9/fb50460e.jpg
hope the picture works.

SVT99
08-23-2003, 12:13 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Christine! It's hard to lose a "family member." Sounds like Kinde will never really be gone. Great timing on the ceramic stone. Don't be sad too long, take care.

Bartman01
08-24-2003, 12:39 AM
Sorry to hear this. We have one that is part of the family, and I know it is difficult to go through.

Andy M
08-25-2003, 12:26 AM
Christine,

So sorry to hear about this! :( People sometimes do not realize how pets can become so much a part of our lives.. they are just like family members.

Hang in there!

2KWhiteSnake
08-25-2003, 01:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what I'll do when our "mutt" passed on. I have never really wanted kids(only 31), let alone a dog, but to my wife and I, she brings so much to our lives. I often wonder if I'd feel this way about children if we decide to have them.

We'll be thinking about you. A pet is can be a painful loss and we hope that the other 3 dogs are hanging in there. Glad that she's not suffering anymore.

Craig

STANGBUM
08-25-2003, 08:37 AM
Am so sorry to here that, it is very difficult to lose a family member. I lost one a few years back and still think alot about him. Just always remember the great times and hopefully it will ease the pain.:(

cobltng
08-25-2003, 10:13 AM
CC,so sad to hear of your loss.As you may know Barb and I lost our beloved little French Bulldog in March. He was 13 years old and had been bravely fightning Cushing's Syndrome( a dibilitating disease) since he was 10. He had reached the point where he had lost his vision, although we tried everything to treat it. He finally gave up and quit taking his medicine and we had to have him put down. We were absolutely heart broken.We still had our 10 1/2 year old French Bulldog to comfort us. He became sick with pneumonia And I checked him into Gulf Coast the morning of the 1st day of the MCA nationals. He was treated and soon returned to good health( we thought ), July the 4th was a fun day for him. He got lot's of walks, went to the Bank with Barb and to the Pharmacy drive through ( another big event ) Sat. evening he suffered a very bad seizure. We rushed him the the ER. He underwent a number of test's that revealed a Cancer had attacked his spine. He suffered another severe seizure at 4:30 a.m. We spent his last hour with him before he was put to sleep. Two loved one's lost in 90 days. It is tough. We wish you the best. We are really sorry.:(

msmap
08-25-2003, 02:29 PM
ahhhhh, I'm sorry :(

Topless In Tex
08-25-2003, 03:17 PM
Well, its going on 4 days now...and I'm still having a hard time with it. I still cannot believe she is gone.
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-044.gif

I updated her album in my webshots w/ some new pics (old pics) of her when she was a baby w/ me,(and one where I was pregnant with her). (Not pregnant WITH her, but pregnant and had her with me)... I found them in an old disk where I saved some pics before I had my pc wiped out.
Here is the link to the Tribute to Kinde that I put in my webshots. She WAS My baby...and she was soooooo purty!!! :( I miss her so so bad.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-019.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/86955441czXpOL

:banana:TNT