PDA

View Full Version : All Ford Show at Traders Village(update)

cobltng
08-25-2003, 01:28 PM
This Show,sponsored by Mustang Club of Houston Is a go for Sunday Sept 28,03. A preregistration form will be up on the MCOH board soon. In the meantime,registration fee is $20.00/vehicle and is open to all Fords.Cars/trucks/exotics/vintage etc.Classes are broken down into decades. All Cobra Mustangs for example would be 1993-2003.Not judged against GT's.

Club participation will be awarded. Clubs who have shown interest are:
HALO
SVTOA
Westside Mustangs
Jag Club of Houston
Pantera Club of Houston
Shelby Club of Houston
MCOH (of course )

The judges are myself,Christine Caselli & Steve Sorenson
Registration is 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon.followed by judging and awards around 4:00 p.m.

Door prizes and other giveaways inleiu of "goodie bag's" with nothing in them. If SCMC arrives by 7:30 a.m. (Firme) I can get you guys and gals all together. We will be in the shade in the pavillions at the rear. Any questions let me know.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

03 cobra toy
09-20-2003, 10:40 AM
Who's going???? :D

97CasperCobra
09-20-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by cobltng
All Cobra Mustangs for example would be 1993-2003.Not judged against GT's.

I'd like to come down, but my daily driver/"college car" is in no shape to put in shows. If I do come down, it will just be to spectate probably.

03 cobra toy
09-20-2003, 11:27 AM
:thumbsup: We need to pass out some forms for the SCMC car show.....;)

Firme
09-20-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
:thumbsup: We need to pass out some forms for the SCMC car show.....;)

BINGO... I will most likely attend for that reason.

John Chingasos
09-22-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey Losers........and David and Evil Cartman

I have all intentions in participating in this show since it is so close to my house just let yall know......I AM OUT........ LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :thumbsup: :rotf: :eek: :cool: :D :)

cobltng
09-22-2003, 06:25 PM
:doubt: Hey Big John,glad to see someone is awake over at SCMC. Those guy's are busy this weekend reading their Dr. Adkins book ( bet that stirs up something):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

cobltng
09-22-2003, 06:40 PM
If you are asking that question the answer is YOU should be going.In this economy we should support other clubs shows so that they will in turn support ours. So come on out. most of you will get a trophy anyway. We could rig up a distance trophy for Mike if he brings and displays his beater.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

John Chingasos
09-22-2003, 07:25 PM
Who is Mike???

97CasperCobra
09-22-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by John Chingasos
Who is Mike???

:cool:

forget all about me John?? :(

Actually it's an A&M football game so I won't be making the trip down. I'd like to go, as John F. said, we need to support those if we want their support. Too bad I don't have the Yahoo group anymore otherwise I'd send it out on that e-mail since not everyone checks the board.

cobrapace94
09-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Don't know if I'll be there or not yet. But if at all possible, I will try my best to attend.
And it would be the perfect time to pass out flyers, what a good idea David... :thumbsup: :).
Hope to see you there.

cobrapace94
09-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Is anyone going to the show Sunday????
I am still planning on going, even with the busy weekend.
Hope to see you there.

Carl G
09-27-2003, 11:32 AM
I plan to attend but not show, dealing with warranty problems with SVT. What Time does it start?:thumbsup:

Firme
09-27-2003, 11:57 AM
I plan to be there with SCMC Flyer in hand to pass out and to look at the cars.

If you guys wanna meet somewhere to cruise in togehter or something, let me know.....

cobltng
09-27-2003, 05:03 PM
Edmond, be advised that if you guys/gal's do a cruise in the closest place to park is the public parking lot next door (just a few steps from the pavillion ) but you may return to a nice dent or ding.Just wanted to warn you up front.The show,for those who enter is eight hours of removing finger prints.inspite of my sign that says"finger prints really piss me off" in both Spanish & English.
Regards
John
;)

03 cobra toy
09-27-2003, 09:51 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'm in should be there about 7:30.....O I can't wait to see your car John......Can we brake fingers???;)

Topless In Tex
09-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Me and Dan will be there to judge, but not show. I am gonna ride up there with him and leave my car at his house. Its a mess and we might leave as soon as judging is over to go to his house and try to fix my window, its still broken . :( We're planning on getting to TV about 9:30 or so. We will have 2 others w/ us and we need to stop by thier house and they are North of TV.

Steve is still on the ship, and will not be home till sometime next week...(HOPEFULLY!) :nope: You know he would be there if he could. He is really sorry to have to miss it, and I'm gonna miss not having my judging partner there. :(
See ya'll there.
:banana:TNT:banana: