PDA

View Full Version : Effects on driveability?


rshelbygt
08-26-2003, 11:53 AM
I currently have a 1998 Cobra that I use as an opentrack car 95% of the time and a fun street car the other 5%. Since most of my driving is done high in the RPM range, I am wondering if it would be worth the effort to remove my IMRC's? I am currently running an open exhaust (as in no cats/no mufflers) and I definitely felt a loss in low-end torque but a nice gain in high RPM horsepower. Would the lack of IMRC's cause a further reduction in torque and a noticable gain in high-end HP? How much of a difference do you think there will be?

Thanks in advance for any information
-Jason