PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

LadyCobra01'
09-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Just wanted to say Hi!

Kim :newbie:

97CasperCobra
09-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Welcome Kim!! Wish you would have joined us sooner and come out to our TWS event, but you can still make the car show in October to meet everyone. How'd ya find out about us?? Glad to have you aboard!!! :thumbsup:

Mike

Carl G
09-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Hi Kim, Welome aboard:thumbsup: Glad your here, as for myself I am also new to the club. Was able to make the TWS event, what a blast. Make sure you get ready for the October event at Joe Myers so we can all say HI and talk.

Andy M
09-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Kim,

Welcome aboard! This is a great bunch! You will have fun here! We are all nuts about our cars and know how to have fun!

Hope to see/meet you at one of our next events? Do you know about the upcoming car show we are having at Joe Myers Ford in October??

cobrapace94
09-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Welcome...
Hope you can make it out to some events, this is a good groupe of diversified people here, enjoy. :thumbsup:

Firme
09-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Hi Kim,

Welcome to our corner in Cyber space. Nice to have you join us. Hope you can make it out some time and get to meet some of us. (hope your calendar is clear October 19th for the Joe Myer's car show)

So... got any pictures of that 01 of yours :D ?

cobltng
09-04-2003, 03:58 PM
Welcome to a great Club made up of diversified people of all personalities.Look forward to meeting you at the Joe Meyers fall show
:D

03 cobra toy
09-04-2003, 06:22 PM
:thumbsup: Welcome......

svt tam
09-04-2003, 10:58 PM
welcome kim.:thumbsup:

Levi
09-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Howdy!;)

Topless In Tex
09-06-2003, 02:42 AM
OMG!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE LIVES NEAR ME!!!! LOL!!!:eek:
Hi Kim. I live in League City about hmmmmm....15-20 min. from you!!! LOL! We cruise the Chick Filet on Some Saturdays there in Kemah. Wont be there tomorrow. Need an oil change, an allighnment and to bleach my roots, BUT if you ever get out this way or are just cruising, PM me, lets hook up sometime! :)
ya wanna cruise out to Bear Creek w/ us on Sunday? We are just going out there to judge a show, but you are welcome to ride out there w/ us if you want to go for a cruise. Its a NICE drive!!!!! We are leaving from the ACADEMY on I-45 and FM518 (League City) at 8am on Sunday. Let me know if you are interested. PM me if your interested. :)
Like to meet up w/ ya!
:banana:TNT:banana:
Christine

LadyCobra01'
09-07-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
OMG!!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE LIVES NEAR ME!!!! LOL!!!:eek:
Hi Kim. I live in League City about hmmmmm....15-20 min. from you!!! LOL! We cruise the Chick Filet on Some Saturdays there in Kemah. Wont be there tomorrow. Need an oil change, an allighnment and to bleach my roots, BUT if you ever get out this way or are just cruising, PM me, lets hook up sometime! :)
ya wanna cruise out to Bear Creek w/ us on Sunday? We are just going out there to judge a show, but you are welcome to ride out there w/ us if you want to go for a cruise. Its a NICE drive!!!!! We are leaving from the ACADEMY on I-45 and FM518 (League City) at 8am on Sunday. Let me know if you are interested. PM me if your interested. :)
Like to meet up w/ ya!
:banana:TNT:banana:
Christine

Thanks for the invite! I was there tonite! I PMed u about it! In fact Chic-fil-a is just over the bridge for me! Maybe 5 mins away!! :bounce:

Kim

msmap
09-10-2003, 11:05 PM
Hi Kim, welcome! Yea, another female SCC member :thumbsup:

AV8R
09-11-2003, 09:30 AM
Hi and welcome.

LadyCobra01'
09-11-2003, 12:34 PM
Hi! Plan on doing the Oct. Show and meeting ya'll!

Kim