PDA

View Full Version : Cmp??

johnbasf
09-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Anybody going to CMP???:D :D

Blown96Snake
09-03-2003, 10:00 PM
I'm going John, however, I will be in HPDE 2...

I assume you wanted a racer count....

See ya there buddy

Dave

HistoricMustang
09-04-2003, 04:46 AM
My butt will be there. This is my shortest pull with AI - only 2 hours from the barn.

Henry

rshelbygt
09-04-2003, 09:07 AM
I'll be there as a spectator/crew member. Should be a great race weekend!!

2KWhiteSnake
09-04-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by rshelbygt
I'll be there as a spectator/crew member. Should be a great race weekend!!

Same here!

Too poor right now to get some track time, but I'll be there screamin. Don't forget the Pom Poms Jason!

Craig

BOC- Beau
09-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Ok John, Are you ready for a rematch? I am there! Dad is running my car in HPDE 1. You don't see too many AI cars in HPDE 1 do you? That is alot of laps right before VIR!!! If something breaks I'll have to go into overdrive to get it fixed in time.

Beau #68 AI

johnbasf
09-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by BOC- Beau
Ok John, Are you ready for a rematch? I am there! Dad is running my car in HPDE 1. You don't see too many AI cars in HPDE 1 do you? That is alot of laps right before VIR!!! If something breaks I'll have to go into overdrive to get it fixed in time.

Beau #68 AI

I'm ready Beau. I'll turn the camera backwards so everyone can see your car. You got dad hooked. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wildhorsesracin
09-05-2003, 09:14 PM
I'll be there... (if my friggin headers ever get here!!!)

I'm like Henry - this one is almost as close to my house as Lowes...

Beau - I'll turn my camera around too - so l'll catch you on video passing a mystic... :rotf:

johnbasf
09-06-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by wildhorsesracin
I'll be there... (if my friggin headers ever get here!!!)

I'm like Henry - this one is almost as close to my house as Lowes...

Beau - I'll turn my camera around too - so l'll catch you on video passing a mystic... :rotf:

http://www.americaniron-east.com/2003Aug23/passingPantas.wmv :D :D

wildhorsesracin
09-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Enjoy it while you can... :thumbsup:

:321: (notice where I live...)

97whitevert
09-07-2003, 08:50 AM
John can ya put us down as your crew? I'll bring the tape you left at the house too:thumbsup:

HistoricMustang
09-07-2003, 09:37 AM
Hey, if you guys turn the cameras around you will get a wonderful pic of the front of my car.

Side note. On my DNS at Lowes on Sunday. Looks like I "cooked" the battery. With the transponder not picking up because of the crappy loop at Lowes I kept a charger on most of the weekend. Only a 2 amp charge but when I got back had it checked and no amps even though it was still pulling 12 volts.

Watch overcharging guys!!!!

Don't make the same mistake, expecially when the only people standing around are the Honda boys and girls who won't push anything over about 57 pounds.

See ya at CMP.

Henry

:mad: