PDA

View Full Version : Western NC Dyno Day!


Big Daddy
09-07-2003, 03:30 PM
The Western NC group of the SCMC is planning on a Dyno Day in Asheville, NC at Blue Ridge Auto for October 25th. It will be $40 for two pulls with A/F. This is a brand new Dyno Jet Dyno. Please post here if you are interested. You will get to see at least one 600+RWHP Cobra and one 500+RWHP Cobra. See what your Snake has! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

White Venom
09-08-2003, 12:11 AM
you know I'll be there

STANGBUM
09-08-2003, 08:17 AM
sounds interesting!!!!!!:burnout:

NO 5 OH
09-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Man Greg... why do you have to do this to me ;) ;)

I wanna go and dyno my car and hang out... but currently all that's mainly left right now is just a shell :( :(

Perhaps it may be ready by the end of October... I guess we'll have to wait and see. Put me down as a maybe, or at least I may come just to hang out and see a lot of horsepower in one place :D :D

Shannon

Big Daddy
09-15-2003, 08:58 PM
TTT

itsrlong
09-19-2003, 03:37 AM
I am interested.... I've had my '99 on a Mustang dyno. Want to see what it will do on Dynojet... Sounds like fun. You want to ride together Shannon? Let me know...

Big Daddy
09-19-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by itsrlong
I am interested.... I've had my '99 on a Mustang dyno. Want to see what it will do on Dynojet... Sounds like fun. You want to ride together Shannon? Let me know...

So long as you don't let Shannon drive you should be fine! :D ;) ;) :thumbsup:

NO 5 OH
09-20-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
So long as you don't let Shannon drive you should be fine! :D ;) ;) :thumbsup:

Hey now... that was uncalled for BD ;) ;)

I will admit however... I doo resemble that remark :D :D Yeah Richard I'd like to ride together... not sure I'll have anything to take by then though :(

Shannon

White Venom
09-20-2003, 04:45 PM
so greg are we having the dyno day???

Big Daddy
09-20-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by White Venom
so greg are we having the dyno day???

Well we need 15 people to make it go. So far we have:

Greg Oswell '01 White Cobra
Isaac Price '98 Chrome Yellow Cobra
Vance Newman '03 White Cobra
RJ Prusik '98 White Cobra
itsrlong '99 Cobra
Cathy '01 White Cobra


SOOOO we need 9 more! Come on where are the rest of the WNC Cobra's, GT's and F-bodies??? How about some folks from TN, and SC??

White Venom
09-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Well we need 15 people to make it go. So far we have:

Greg Oswell '01 White Cobra
Isaac Price '98 Chrome Yellow Cobra
Vance Newman '03 White Cobra
RJ Prusik '98 White Cobra
itsrlong '99 Cobra
Cathy '01 White Cobra


SOOOO we need 9 more! Come on where are the rest of the WNC Cobra's, GT's and F-bodies??? How about some folks from TN, and SC??
i am sure some of my buddy's will do it

itsrlong
09-30-2003, 01:23 AM
Is this proposed Dyno Day an event yet? Is there enough on the list to make this thing happen?

Thanks

Big Daddy
09-30-2003, 11:55 AM
I will be contacting Blue Ridge Automotive this week to see what the minimum number of cars can be to have the dyno day. Right now we have six cars and need about 9 more. Do you know anyone else who would like to come up and have their car dynoed??

itsrlong
10-18-2003, 12:39 PM
Big Daddy are you still going to the dyno on the 25th even if there aren't enough cars? How much does it cost if there is not a group going?

Later

Big Daddy
10-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by itsrlong
Big Daddy are you still going to the dyno on the 25th even if there aren't enough cars? How much does it cost if there is not a group going?

Later

He doesn't open on the weekends without an event going on. We have actually lost one car from the list I had so I'm going to cancel the event. However I think his normal fee for 3 pulls with A/F is $60.00.