PDA

View Full Version : Anybody around Birmingham, AL

tnturbo
09-08-2003, 07:30 PM
My younger sister just moved to Birmingham and I was wondering if any of you guys were from there.

Hazman
09-08-2003, 08:33 PM
Hey Jeff
I have a sister-in-law that has lived there for >10 years. You needing something?
Rick

tnturbo
09-08-2003, 08:37 PM
Not really. She is seriously considering buying an 03 and wants to go to the track some. She asked if there were any Cobra people I knew in her area that might let her tag along and watch one day. Open track, autocross, or drag. I think she is coming to town this weekend and if so; I imagine I will go to 411 weather permitting and let her try my car out.

scocher
09-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by tnturbo
My younger sister just moved to Birmingham and I was wondering if any of you guys were from there.

Hey! This is Cheryl. Scott and I live in Tuscaloosa!!! Please tell me more about your sister. Does she have a Cobra??? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D

P.S. Bad Pony lives in B'ham!! I don't think he gets on the site too often, but you can email him.

tnturbo
09-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Right now she has a Taurus, she is a pharmacist for Walgreens in B'Ham. I might email Bad Pony, I saw his car at the first Dragon Run and it is still one of the nicest Cobras I have come across.

scocher
09-09-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by tnturbo
Right now she has a Taurus, she is a pharmacist for Walgreens in B'Ham. I might email Bad Pony, I saw his car at the first Dragon Run and it is still one of the nicest Cobras I have come across.

I guess I should've told you that Tuscaloosa is about 45 miles down the interstate from B'ham. We go there to do all our major shopping, etc.

Bad Pony's car is pretty awesome (of course I think Cobras in general are awesome), but I really like his personalized plate - BADPONY :thumbsup: ;)