09-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Has anyone seen these on a Cobra?

Kim :side:

Carl G
09-08-2003, 08:49 PM
:) Educate me on this! I an not sure what that is?:bounce: :bounce:

Firme
09-08-2003, 09:08 PM
I've seen a black Cobra with a Lady driver on 290 & 1960 with ghost flames. I have friend that can also do this effect with vinyl (same stuff that bumper inserts are made of, but it makes the ghost flame effect). I have though many times of getting my avatar ghost flames on my hood. :eek:

Carl see the foxbody pic below... its basically a pearl type clearcoat layer over your paint to creat a ghosted image on the car. The color usually lighter and usually visible when light hits the car a certain way

http://www.angelfire.com/ms/corndog05smurf/images/autos6.jpg

Carl G
09-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Carl G
:) Educate me on this! I an not sure what that is?:bounce: :bounce:

Now I get it:D I wonder how that would look on my black O3:thumbsup:

Firme
09-08-2003, 10:06 PM
I have a picture of a black cobra with ghost flames somewhere i need to dig up

Carl G
09-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Firme
I have a picture of a black cobra with ghost flames somewhere i need to dig up

I would like to see that. When I take the Cobra to the dealership this week for the noise in the engine, I have to also get the hood repainted. I hope they will cover that. I am trying to get all of this done before the show at Joe Myers. Kim, hope you can make that, like to see you cobra vert.

Topless In Tex
09-09-2003, 12:40 AM
Over the past 5 years I have seen TONS of STANGS w/ Ghost Flames. THEY ARE COOL...I know I could prolly dig up some pics but I would not know where to look.
If you need a man to do the work, let me know. The guy that does our graphics and signs and stuff is THE BEST! ;) Hes got TONS of pics he can show you of his work too.....He does A+ Show Quality work, and he does it all!
:banana:TNT:banana:

LadyCobra01'
09-09-2003, 11:56 AM
Thanks! T N T! I got a guy here in Pasa. where I work who does a great job! U should see his wifes PT Cruiser! Dk blue with purple ghost flames on the hood!:thumbsup:

Kim

Topless In Tex
09-09-2003, 03:09 PM
LMAO KIM!!! um...you would not be talking about Chuck Coupland would you???? In Laporte? (right down the street from Pasadena?) his wife has a purple PT w/ flames...
THATS who I was talking about! lol!!!!:thumbsup: He does all of mine and WhiteSnakes stuff...Hes the best! :cool:
lol

Where do you work?

LadyCobra01'
09-09-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
LMAO KIM!!! um...you would not be talking about Chuck Coupland would you???? In Laporte? (right down the street from Pasadena?) his wife has a purple PT w/ flames...
THATS who I was talking about! lol!!!!:thumbsup: He does all of mine and WhiteSnakes stuff...Hes the best! :cool:
lol

Where do you work?

No! Jason Barnett! They have a Blue PT w/purple ghost flames! Their company is Barnett Pinstripping. I work in Pasa at a Dr's office. I'm sure Jason might know Chuck Coupland.:thumbsup:

Kim