PDA

View Full Version : Saleen Superchargers?

TMG
09-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Does anyone have experience with Saleen Superchargers? I have been researching a Supercharger for my 01 Cobra for a while now and had about settled on a Vortech, and then I figured if I was going to spend that much I wanted a reputable shop to install and tune it. I talked to JDM Engineering (who do alot of work for MM&FF) and they recommended a Saleen unit. I had never heard of aftermarket Saleen Superchargers. If any knows anything about them I'd like to hear!!
Thanks TMG

JBejarano
09-08-2003, 08:16 PM
I didnt know you could bolt on a Saleen (eaton) supercharger on a 4V?:doubt: (unless you go through the headache of getting an 03 eaton to work)

tcrews
09-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Saleen doesn't have a blower for the 4Vs.......did you mention you had a 4V Cobra of just mention a Mustang?

TMG
09-09-2003, 04:31 PM
I talked to them again and they claim that Saleen has a new Supercharger that will fit an 01 Cobra. It's a Roots style and should add over 100 RWHP at 8psi. Even more if you swap pulleys.

TMG
09-28-2003, 08:04 PM
Just to let you guys know I will be installing a Saleen Supercharger in my 01 Cobra next month. It will be installed by JDM Engineering. I think you centrifugal guys are going to Droool!:bounce: :bounce: