PDA

View Full Version : September SCC Monthly meet 9-20

Firme
09-09-2003, 07:09 PM
****update, as of right now its raining over here****

well with TWS behind us, we haven't had an official club meet since the July BarBQ, so its time to set up this months meet.

now I know this is the same day as FFW Enis, but I haven't heard anyone say they are going, so....

Right now its look like, the north side people are gonna meet somewhere on the north side and cruise down to Otto's in stafford, were we will do a show and shine with the muscle cars and eat some BB-Q

After dinner, we will cruise to RSI and see whats going on there, and top off the night at Starbucks on Post Oak and Westheimer.

Any suggestions???? what do yall think? Once finalized, I will post the maps and times.

-Edmond

John Chingasos
09-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Not that this matters but I will be going to Ennis on the Saturday unless it rains. Maybe we could do a get together the very next weekend????

97CasperCobra
09-09-2003, 07:44 PM
I'm out...going up to Austin to see some friends and hang out with an A/C Cobra group...will have plenty of pics to drool over. :thumbsup:

svt tam
09-10-2003, 09:33 PM
don't know yet. i may head up to ffw if all goes well.

03 cobra toy
09-11-2003, 10:06 AM
:thumbsup: Looks good to me......:bounce:

Levi
09-11-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
:thumbsup: Looks good to me......:bounce:

Me too.:cool:

Evilcartman
09-11-2003, 12:35 PM
I will be there.:thumbsup:

Carl G
09-11-2003, 06:34 PM
I will be out of town, sorry. :( If the following week is open I am in.

Firme
09-11-2003, 07:07 PM
:(

following weekend is TWS for a bunch of people

Firme
09-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Directions to Otto's

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Typ&csz=Houston+TX&ed=9zFhvK1v1CxRmBafdEcNLeqb1HSSZDQI7yggEECHksnb9pg58VyzGB1C829X6V.vzERTnrpjKNNM1stnUDl0Y3w645zCuJbAM wmIAZHdeMOw06CO9aGX&newcountry=us&tcsz=Stafford+TX+77477&newtcountry=us&tcs=9&tarname=Otto%27s+Barbecue&tardesc=(281)+313-6886) (obviosly just use the "go 59 south part" or put in your address at the bottom to get specific directions)

You can either exit W. Airport/Kirkwood and go through 2 lights and it will be on the right (turn in by Fudruckers and go back, its across the street from Loew's theatre next to Bed Bath and Beyond. Or if you feel adventuruos, exit Corporate road were you need to imediately cross all the feeder lanes and get in the right lane, and turn into the Fountains Shopping strip on your first right. Go all the way down till the drive end and turn left, where you will see Loew's and Ottos. It sound more complicated than it is.

I will be going there around 6:00-6:30. I do realize it will be a small crowd, so we will play it by ear.

lets eat some BBQ :bounce:

Levi
09-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Need the time and location for the north side to meet so we can cruise down to Otto's.

Edmond where is the map to the meeting place?

Roll call, who is in on this?

Edmond you are fast, we must be reading each others minds.:rotf:

Firme
09-19-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Levi

Need the time and location for the north side to meet so we can cruise down to Otto's.

I was hoping one of the North siders would step up and set up a meeting spot and time to cruise down from.

03 cobra toy
09-19-2003, 12:38 PM
Sorry I'm out....I have the old people in town :(

Evilcartman
09-19-2003, 12:42 PM
Damn, it looks like only 3 of us. I'm actually thinking I will go to Hooter's with FP. I haven't had wings in a while or made it to a FP event for some time now. Maybe after we eat, we can catch up with you guys since I don't care much for Cornbreads and that is where FP likes to go. Plus, Angela can't be in the smoke.

Twice Bitten
09-19-2003, 12:49 PM
R and I will be there, do ont have to go out of town this weekend.

Levi
09-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
Sorry I'm out....I have the old people in town :(

If there blood pressure can handle it, bring then along for the ride of there life, in the Cobra.:rotf:

Originally posted by Evilcartman
Damn, it looks like only 3 of us. I'm actually thinking I will go to Hooter's with FP. I haven't had wings in a while or made it to a FP event for some time now. Maybe after we eat, we can catch up with you guys since I don't care much for Cornbreads and that is where FP likes to go. Plus, Angela can't be in the smoke.

Passing on Otto's for wings.......:doubt:

Firme
09-19-2003, 01:57 PM

Passing on Otto's for wings.......:doubt:

:doubt: won't be the first time.... :D :p

I was thinking of hitting up hooter's just to say hi, but that was before its was set up for the same time as Otto's

Topless In Tex
09-19-2003, 11:57 PM
Hey,
Ive got a very good client of mine, (actually I have been doing his and his wifes hair for many years) and they went to Otto's for the first time a week or so ago. They moved to Sugarland, or somewhere around there last year. They were just in last night to get thier monthly cuts.
His name is David. I believe he might be Oriental. Hes got a BUICK STAGE 2 he has just had a ground up restoration done to it...it is BAD ASS! Its a red Verte. It was featured in a Muscle Car mag. a few months ago when the guy that did the Resto for him took it to a show. He had not even seen his car done yet when It got shot at that show for the mag!!!! He had to go to ElPaso to pick it up, or somewhere like that.
Anyways...it was the first time to really drive it on the road at Otto's, and he was a nervous wreck, and I think they will start taking it out there more. If ya'll run across him and his Buick, talk to him. Hes a cool guy and this car is SPOT ON! Hes also got a Classic Vette, and a Grand National. ;) Beautiful! Darrell saw the Magazine Spread at the Kemah show, I showed him. It is cool. Keep an eye out for him!!!!. :)
:banana:TNT:banana:

cobrapace94
09-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Sorry, I will not make it out to the meeting tonigh. My son's baseball team is playing in a tournament and doing good, so we get to play tonight.:thumbsup: So I will not be out tonight.

Twice Bitten
09-20-2003, 05:32 PM
If the weather gets worse, we will not make it:( Rain rain go away!

Levi
09-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
If the weather gets worse, we will not make it:( Rain rain go away!

Good evening for playing video games..:rolleyes:

Firme
09-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Yeah its raining over here right now :(

we might have to put this off till another day

Evilcartman
09-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Good evening for playing video games..:rolleyes:

Xbox or PC? Come on over. I may still go to Hooter's but I don't think Angela will. Anybody else a gamer?

Firme
09-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Xbox or PC? Come on over. I may still go to Hooter's but I don't think Angela will. Anybody else a gamer?

I'm a gamer also....

weather still looks like chit

Evilcartman
09-21-2003, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Firme
I'm a gamer also....

weather still looks like chit

Well then. We need to get together and game.