PDA

View Full Version : SCMC/South Central Cobras Featured Car....

97CasperCobra
09-10-2003, 11:55 PM
Edmond....can you tell our members how they can have their Cobra featured for "Car of the Month"??? Let's get this going guys, I know you ALL want to show off your ride. :D

Edmond, perhaps you can make the instructions known here AND when you click on the Featured Car dealy-o??? :doubt:

Thanks man!! :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
09-13-2003, 05:13 PM
:( Space for rent? WTF..... Send your pic to Edmond for your very own web page....Don't be scared it won't hurt :D

Firme
09-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
:( Space for rent? WTF..... Send your pic to Edmond for your very own web page....Don't be scared it won't hurt :D

LOL, yup.... no submissions = vacancy sign

oh here is the sales pitch...........

You too :thumbsup: can have your car showcased as the SCC region of SCMC featured car of the month. Each month, a new car will earn this prestigeous title. All you have to do is email me 3 or more pics of your car, with a small write up, including any info, like; mods, dyno #'s and graphs and anything else useful you would like in the write up.

ALSO. Submitting your car will not only get you into the Car of the month, but after your month is up, your showcase will be move to the members car page, with a dedicated page just for your car.

Check out David M. as he struts his stuff.. and pioneers the car of the month/member page
http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/pages/_sccmmbrs.htm

how do you get in on the action? you ask... wellll

as I said, email me 3 pics (MORE THAN 3 PICS encouraged) + write up, with the subject "Car of the Month".

MY EMAIL --->
firme@houston.rr.com

Thank you for your time

I willl put this on the site also

AND I KNOW FOR ALOT OF YOU, THIS WOULD TAKE 5 minutes OF EFFORT :doubt:

Twice Bitten
09-16-2003, 06:08 PM
:( You have to have a car first:mad:

Firme
09-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
:( You have to have a car first:mad:

:rolleyes: last time I checked, you had 5 :o

John Chingasos
09-17-2003, 01:57 PM
Hey Punk Edmund or your new nick name "Small Change"

Is David the only guy to have a car month on our website and can I give regualr pictures instead of digital pictures.

I AM OUT LATE:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) :rotf: :eek: :cool: :D :) :bounce:

Levi
09-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by John Chingasos
Hey Punk Edmund or your new nick name "Small Change"

:rotf:

Is David the only guy to have a car month on our website

Small Change set me up as one of the Cobra featured for "Car of the Month".

Firme
09-17-2003, 04:27 PM

Is David the only guy to have a car month on our website and can I give regualr pictures instead of digital pictures.

I AM OUT LATE:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) :rotf: :eek: :cool: :D :) :bounce:

Stan was car of the month also and will be moved to the member section.

regular pictures would have to be scanned. So you'd have to get someone to scan them for you, or be on my good side to get me to do it. :doubt:

John Chingasos
09-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Ok Edmund....here is the magic word "Super Burrito" where can I check out Stan's car:rolleyes:

Firme
09-18-2003, 09:20 AM
Ok Edmond....here is the magic word "Super Burrito" where can I check out Stan's car:hail:

:rolleyes:

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/pages/_sccmmbrs.htm

..trying to bribe me with food ha..:doubt: