PDA

View Full Version : 03 cobra's for sale cheap!

Carl G
09-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Hey everyone , if you were waiting to see if the 03's would come down in price, they did. I took my 03 black convertible to Lone Star Ford and they had two Cobra's on the floor that were were maked down. They had a yellow with black convertible top for $30,000 after rebate and an black on black like mine for $ 34,000. Talk about depressed after seeing this, just goes to show even a great car at the end of model year sales cheaper. When I bought mine at the beginning of new model year and all the hype about the 03 they would not even go under sticker. This is as cheap as they will probably ever be. Now for the update on car. Lone Star has the car and they will let me know maybe tomorrow what the ticking sound in the motor is. Hoping for the best! Also getting hood painted for show.

Firme
09-11-2003, 07:06 PM
:mad: quit tempting me about the 03's

hope everything goes your way with the warranty work Carl
:thumbsup:

Hazman
09-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Just got back from a friend's shop doing some wheel swaps. He has been looking at an 03 and the dealership wiht 8 on the lot called today and said that $29,400 would make it his.

Also heard from an auto dealer that a sharp 03 vert with 21,000 miles went for $19,000 at auto auction. Looks like the price on these cars are falling. Guess it is everyone waiting on the new 05 body and the bigger 06 motor.

I am begining to think I will hold off on any more mods and just buy an 03 this winter.

tnturbo
09-11-2003, 11:46 PM
You know Hazman I've been thinking the exact same thing though I was going to wait till Feb or March. What dealer had one for $29,400. My sister is in this weekend and wants to go look at cars.

Hazman
09-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Yeah I think that the 03 is going to see a good drop in the used market especially if dealers are offering such prices on new ones.