PDA

View Full Version : John Ritter.

Topless In Tex
09-13-2003, 05:15 AM
When I logged on this morning, I learned of John Ritter passing. I heard that before Jonny Cash. Being I grew up w/ 3's Co. when it came out, (Im prolly older than most of you) I was soooooo shook up. I still cannot believe John is dead. And so young!!! 54 is YOUNG! Johnny Cash had a GREAT life, and when June died, it was just a amatter of time before he went to meet his soulmate in heaven.
I went to Ventura, Ca. last year to work on a Pit Crew for a National Sprit Race Team, and when I got there one of the COOLEST things I saw was the big apt. building that was in the opening to the show every week (3's Company), and the beach they rode the bikes on on the opening to the show. I just thought that was sooo cool.....
Man, Im heart broke. I guess one good thing out of this.. my baby KINDE (pomeranian, died 3 weeks ago at 11 1/2 years, will have someone to make her laugh till I get there! )
RIP TRIPPER! I think one reason It hit me so hard, he reminds me of myself! lol! Peace!
TNT
Thank You John for the happiness you brought us. I'm gonna miss ya. He was takenWAAAAAAYYYYY to early!

Firme
09-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Sad day indeed. I was big fan of both John Ritter and Johnny Cash.

:( :(

Carl G
09-13-2003, 11:00 PM
Sad day indeed. I also grew up with 3's company and that was a great show. He was a good person and will be missed. He made us laugh when times were bad. I think that says a lot about the type of person he was, always positive and never talked bad about others. Johnny Cash will also be missed. If you got a chance to see his last video I wonder if that wasnt his way of making peace with himself? Good thoughts on this TNT.:(

cobltng
09-15-2003, 04:25 PM
Yes, a sad day indeed. John Ritter was as you say WAAAAY to young to go but there is a reason for everything And when June passed on it was just a matter of time for Johnny. Nice words CC.Damn.......I'd better start calling you Chrissy.:(

Topless In Tex
09-16-2003, 03:24 AM
John,
I know you will find this hard to believe, but I've been called that before. lol
:)
:banana:TNT:banana:
They're doing a 3's Company Marathon on NICK right now..but i need to go to bed now.

cobltng
09-16-2003, 11:59 AM
I can believe it. I always thought it was a soft sexy "second name" for a Christine. I think there is a tribute to John tonight also,don't know what channel.I also heard that Henry Winkler (Fonz) was going to pick up John's roll on eight rules.I understand John & Henry were best friends and hung out a lot together.
CYA
John