PDA

View Full Version : F+Y vs SVT...........

03Venom
09-14-2003, 06:33 PM
November 8th at Darlington Dragway in Darlington South Carolina. South Carolina F+Y bodies is holding a drag day pitting any SVT vs an For Y body. go SCFYB.com and go under shootout for more info. All close Terminators or any SVT's come and lets kick some FY tail!

Ken 01-Cobra
09-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Ummm...that is the same date as the SCMC Drag Day in Jackson, SC. I'll be at Carolina Dragway! ;)

White Venom
09-14-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Ken 01-Cobra
Ummm...that is the same date as the SCMC Drag Day in Jackson, SC. I'll be at Carolina Dragway! ;)

cobrabitn
09-15-2003, 12:11 AM
Unfortunately that is the date for the SCMC drag day that has been scheduled for over a year now. I believe Sheila from the Carolina Car Club council tried to let F&Y body organizers know about the conflict but was basically ignored by them.

You might want to make sure the next event will fall off our drag day date and you will probably get more SCMC members to attend.

Good luck with your event.

Black Snake
09-16-2003, 11:12 PM
Let me see... go to our event or go to another club's. Hmmmm :doubt:

Maybe next time (without the conflict).

c2austin
09-17-2003, 06:27 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Kind of makes you wonder about the scheduling of thier shootout when nobody from our group can make it. :doubt:

cobrabitn
09-17-2003, 11:52 AM
I'm not trying to make an issue out of it but I think if the F body club would have picked another date then they may have gotten more if any of us to go to it. In the future, I hope we can schedule around each other's events so everyone can attend both events and each club will benefit from it.

BTW, I said Sheila above and I meant Stella Cooper! ;)

Thanks,

Tony

Ken 01-Cobra
09-17-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by c2austin
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Kind of makes you wonder about the scheduling of thier shootout when nobody from our group can make it. :doubt:
Nah...they just wanted to be sure the FAST SVT's would be otherwise occupied! ;) :D

03Venom
09-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Nah...they just wanted to be sure the FAST SVT's would be otherwise occupied!

Except this one! :mad:

Ken 01-Cobra
09-17-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by 03Venom
Except this one! :mad:
Well, you ought to get your fill of Bowtie bootie then! Good luck with them! :D

BTW...there's no need for :mad: because the ;) :D meant I was having some fun, not looking to make anybody mad.

03Venom
09-18-2003, 12:51 AM
sorry i didnt mean anything by it either.:thumbsup:

70Monte355
09-18-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
BTW, I said Sheila above and I meant Stella Cooper! ;)

Sheila...Stella...I'll answer to just about anything. ;)

Well...I know where I will be that weekend...getting my butt stomped by a bunch of SVT Cobras ;)

Seriously...the old monte needs better gears...she sounds fast anyway. ;)

The F&Y club said they didn't want any other GM's...so I am more welcome at a Ford sponsored event then a GM. ;) Kind of funny isn't it! Oh well..Piedmont Performance GM Association has it on their calendar to come support your event that weekend.

BTW...you guys did a awesome job judging our cars at the Autofair!! Thanks bunches!! :bounce: You guys had some really spectacular cars! It made some tough judging on your cars! Hope we can do it again in the Spring!

cobrabitn
09-18-2003, 11:59 AM
Looking forward to it Stella! We can all caravan down there like we usually do! We can meet in Richburg or Rock Hill like usual. :)

I hope we can do the same thing at the next Autofair too. Thanks a bunch for helping us out! :thumbsup: