PDA

View Full Version : Stang Basher Site! Lol!

Topless In Tex
09-19-2003, 02:49 AM
okay,
Ya'll might have seen this but if you have NOT I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!!!! This guy is a total ASS! He is Comparing a V6 Stang to the Slomaro's, Firebirds, and TA's.
He gets BASHED by about 95% of the people in his guest book, including myself when he called the Stang a 'Chick Car'.. :rolleyes:
Ya'll HAVE to check out this site, and be forewarned...take your blood pressure pills first....its sooooo twisted! Or, it will just make you die from laughing!!!!!:rotf:
Here is the link.
Enjoy...and dont cut him any slack! ;) Enter at your own risk!!! LMAO!!!!!
:banana:TNT:banana:

http://jsantogatta.tripod.com/mustangssuck.html

cobrapace94
09-19-2003, 02:52 AM
That site is too funny, the guy is a total a$$. A must to read his guest book. Be forwarned, there are some not so nice words over there.

Topless In Tex
09-19-2003, 03:32 AM
Ya, thanks Darrell for the warning...if ya'll DO read his guest book....make sure there are no small children that can read over your shoulder. They tear him a new one! And I'm sure after ya'll read it you will be tempted to post in his Guestbook....INCOGNITO of corse! ;)

Topless In Tex
09-19-2003, 04:18 AM
I might be taking this too personally, but I have a REAL problem with all this....
this guy is not only an idiot but a cheavunist PIG that can not see 'CHICK' and 'CAR' as a synonym... Guess some guys will never realize that there are women out there that know HOW to wrench on thier own Rides AND who get into cars!

-NEXT: Here are a bunch of responses to someone posting a pole stating that the mustang is a guys car (yes, these are accurate of the responses in order, 0 of the responses backed the stang)

1. I'm not anti-mustang (I like all kinds of cars), but mustangs (newer ones) are CHICK CARS. At least thats the way it seems.
2. Austin.your right they are CHICK CARS
3. Austin, You hit the nail on the head on that one!
4. Mustangs are CHICK CARS because THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER
5. mustang in first!?! this is how it SHOULD be!
1.CAMARO!!!
2.Viper
3. Vette
4. Hummer
5. cuda
. . . 99. mustang
jesus! the stangs are the LEAST manly cars. ive seen VW bugs that look more manly than stangs

6. i second that
7. Want to know why Mustangs are chick cars? Because JUST LIKE A WOMAN THEY SPRING A MAJOR LEAK ONCE A MONTH AND THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS TO PUT UP WITH
I will not even address #7, I dont want to get banned from this site.. I still bet that the owner of this site drives a PACER!
:mad:
:mad:TNT:mad:

Firme
09-19-2003, 08:30 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rolleyes:

The two videos posted CRACK ME UP....

the first one, the f-body gets the jump off the line, and doesn't even inch up during the whole 6 second race, and the second video, if you watch, the mustang put on his brakes cause a car pulled out in front of him.....just watch when the camera move forward then back, the stags 3rd brake light is on.

oooo they got destroyed

cobltng
09-19-2003, 01:35 PM
CC, thanks for making my day,laughed my A-- off now I have nothing to sit on. Here's the way I see it ( forget the idiot ) There are no guy rides and no "chick" rides.How many "chicks" do we know that drive lightnings? but Crap banger wouldn't know what one of those were all about. So Mustangs,Gt's,Cobra's and V6's have no Gender attached.........They are driven by Gear Heads Baby..........There now feel better everyone?:D

Topless In Tex
09-19-2003, 10:48 PM
LOL...very well said John. Thanks! You know how ruffled I can get at times. Im better now. Thank you! :grinangel

chiller5ohhh
09-20-2003, 12:34 AM
The funny thing is, this guy only talks about the v-6 mustang. he never says anything about having a v-8 stang stomp the heck out of some p.o.s. chevy or pontiac. this guy is most likely 16 and just got his new v6 slomaro and thinks he is mr. big shot because he is the one that probably has the dual exhaust kit and the 20" tach!:rotf:

people these days can be so ignorant...i would take Ford over chevy anyday, ANYDAY I SAY!!!:bounce: :thumbsup:

i bet every single person that is a member of this website has or has had a car that would blow his doors off. all i can say is...wow.

LadyCobra01'
09-22-2003, 04:24 PM
What a JERK! He needs to get his facts straight before starting a website like that!!:rotf:

Kim