PDA

View Full Version : CMP report?

mwilson7
09-22-2003, 01:41 PM
So how do those Toyo rain tires work in 3" of water?

johnbasf
09-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Shugg, Hoover Sat
Hoover, Shugg Sun

Lester both days

johnbasf
09-22-2003, 05:01 PM
The guys in the back had a GREAT time both days!!!! I handed Beau his butt Sat and he handed it back Sun. Lloyd and I had a great battle on Sun. Thanks for the safe racing to both of you.

2KWhiteSnake
09-22-2003, 05:35 PM
John,
I've got those vids of the start, etc. Is there an ftp I can upload them to? They are 13 megs each. :) I can't email them unless someone has an unlimited sized email account.

Craig

johnbasf
09-22-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 2KWhiteSnake
John,
I've got those vids of the start, etc. Is there an ftp I can upload them to? They are 13 megs each. :) I can't email them unless someone has an unlimited sized email account.

Craig

Mr. Pantas will need to chime in here.

johnbasf
09-22-2003, 06:00 PM
I need to give a huge thank you to Craig and April Mathis. I stayed at their house on Friday and Sat. night. They were very gracious host. They also survied the "Crew" on Sat. night. Craig cook all of us some FANTASTIC steaks on the grill. Thanks Craig and April!!!

mwilson7
09-22-2003, 06:20 PM
The best racing that I have seen here in the OH/IN Region has been in the front and the back. Doesn't really matter where you finish as long as you have a good race!!:thumbsup:

Glad to hear the race was incident free as well

2KWhiteSnake
09-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
I need to give a huge thank you to Craig and April Mathis. I stayed at their house on Friday and Sat. night. They were very gracious host. They also survied the "Crew" on Sat. night. Craig cook all of us some FANTASTIC steaks on the grill. Thanks Craig and April!!!

ANY TIME my friend. You guys are always welcome to crash here. It was great. I guess SVT CMP weekend is gonna be a party. :bounce:

Craig

rshelbygt
09-22-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
The only incident Saturday night was Jason lost the tennis ball battle with the dog.

Yep...I had a ball on Saturday night!!! Fokkers.......

You guys aren't my friends;)

Wait 'till VIR...Jay (wreckm) told me to bring a clean liver. That can't be good.

Great weekend!! You AI guys put on a great show!!!

rshelbygt
09-22-2003, 08:34 PM
ANY TIME my friend. You guys are always welcome to crash here. It was great. I guess SVT CMP weekend is gonna be a party. :bounce:

Craig

Thanks so much for the hospitality!! Those steaks rocked! Can't wait to get together with you all again.

2KWhiteSnake
09-22-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by rshelbygt
Thanks so much for the hospitality!! Those steaks rocked! Can't wait to get together with you all again.

Oh yeah! We'll go all out next time, just gotta get Shuggy to the Fresh Market first.

;)

Craig

wreckm
09-22-2003, 09:50 PM
It looks like you were really tired after that hard day of work! I can't believe eveyone thinks you were drinking. I would say that that was one of the best races of the year so far, only a glimps of what is to come. It is going to be a short 2 weeks getting ready for the BIGGUN! I started the body repairs today, kinda looked like a dirt short track car! I cant believe everyone does not want to be involved in this fun!! REMEMBER CLEAN THE LIVER!!!

justagt
09-23-2003, 08:48 AM
Nice one, Jay!!

Craig, much thanks to you and the better half. That was awesome of you guys and a ton of fun. I may need to reserve a couch for the spring event!! We all really appreciate very much.

2KWhiteSnake
09-23-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by justagt
Nice one, Jay!!

Craig, much thanks to you and the better half. That was awesome of you guys and a ton of fun. I may need to reserve a couch for the spring event!! We all really appreciate very much.

Consider the "short" couch yours!

Craig
:p

rshelbygt
09-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Consider the "short" couch yours!

Craig
:p

Save me a spot on the floor. That was extremely comfortable (I think the beverages might have had something to do with that). I've learned my lesson though....I will not be the first one to go to sleep. :o :moon:

2KWhiteSnake
09-23-2003, 11:50 AM
Save me a spot on the floor. That was extremely comfortable (I think the beverages might have had something to do with that). I've learned my lesson though....I will not be the first one to go to sleep. :o :moon:

You can just take the recliner or the floor, it's your call. We might actually have beds in the last bedroom by then, so you can cuddle up with Shug. :)

Well, there is at least one more picture, but I think John needs you to sign a disclosure in order to post it on the web........ROFLMAO!

:rotf:

Craig

rshelbygt
09-23-2003, 12:50 PM

Well, there is at least one more picture, but I think John needs you to sign a disclosure in order to post it on the web........ROFLMAO!

:rotf:

Craig

That's not cool at all!!!!! Geez...it's not like I passed out...I told you guys I was going to sleep. Where I come from...that means you are off limits. I see how it works down here. :D ;)

2KWhiteSnake
09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
That's not cool at all!!!!! Geez...it's not like I passed out...I told you guys I was going to sleep. Where I come from...that means you are off limits. I see how it works down here. :D ;)

ROFLMAO!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ph33r John's Camera!!!!!!!!!

wildhorsesracin
09-23-2003, 05:25 PM
I don't know what you're all worked up about Jason...

WE ALL SAW YOU AT THE ANNUAL KARTING PARTY!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So what was the OTHER picture?