PDA

View Full Version : Pics of NEGMC show in Cherokee,NC

34Ford
09-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Here is some pics of the show Northeast Georgia Mustang Club put on last Saturday & Sunday.

I believe there was 126 entries. I could be wrong.

I won 1st place with my 03 Mach 1 in my class.
I also won a flaming pony banner!:bounce:

Was a great show. Great weather, and great people.:thumbsup:

Enjoy the few pics.
http://home.att.net/~fordcoupe/03Cherokee.html

Dennis

Flagman
09-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Nice to meet you at the Cherokee show, Dennis. Hope you can make the Dragon Run.

34Ford
09-23-2003, 10:29 PM
Was nice meeting you too.

Im scheduled to go to the Goodguys show next month at the Lowes speedway. I need to see if I can do both.

Dennis

STANGBUM
09-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by 34Ford

Im scheduled to go to the Goodguys show next month at the Lowes speedway. I need to see if I can do both.

Dennis

Dennis,
Are you entered in the show or just going down to look? When is the show?

STANGBUM
09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey Den,
just a quick question for ya. How long did it take for your Mach 1 plates to be delivered to ya?
He emailed me last Wed. and said he had shipped them out. Just wondering bercause you had said something about yours had been opened.

STANGBUM
09-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Robert, Dennis, and anyone that wishes to come,
Tommorrow is our last Friday show (in Enka @ Food Lion) of the year and it is a Benefit. They will be cooking at the show, and maybe you will get to see Robert and his Tae kwon doe group do some moves for us (they are schedule to perform) maybe.
So come on out for the last Friday show, should be fun:thumbsup:

34Ford
09-25-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by STANGBUM
Hey Den,
just a quick question for ya. How long did it take for your Mach 1 plates to be delivered to ya?
He emailed me last Wed. and said he had shipped them out. Just wondering bercause you had said something about yours had been opened.

Your in luck that I still have email that old.
Gary sent me email on 5/6/03 telling me he had sent them, and I emailed him back 5/12/03 that I gotten them:thumbsup:

And the envelope had been opened and resealed. He said that was typical from Canada.

Dennis