PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance Festival

Evilcartman
10-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Anybody else going with us?

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61164

Firme
10-06-2003, 03:20 PM
I'm going, I have gone to renfest as long as I can remember. But I think its just gonna be Annie and I. I find that being in a large group, its hard to keep everyone happy when there is SOO many different things to do.

97CasperCobra
10-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Firme
I'm going, I have gone to renfest as long as I can remember. But I think its just gonna be Annie and I. I find being in a large group, its hard to keep everyone happy when there is SOO many different things to do.

Werd...think Amanda and I are going with a few "non Mustang" friends of ours. :)

Evilcartman
10-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Fags. :D J/K

Yeah, I love that place. We use to good in Colorado when I was a kid also. I like the location they had up there in the mountains. That was cool.

I don't think we will stick with the whole group the whole time either. I would guess everyone will keep splitting up since it is such a big place. I just like to caravan up there and have extra people around. Plus, the 11th is as good of a day as any. Hopefully before it get's to cold.

Firme
10-06-2003, 04:46 PM
I always go up there real late Friday night, set up a tent and spend the night on the camps grounds, then wake up and go to the festival, beating the long line to get in.

:thumbsup:

Evilcartman
10-06-2003, 05:04 PM
Just don't tell me you wear a kilt and a chain link shirt. ;)

97CasperCobra
10-06-2003, 07:47 PM
I always go up there real late Friday night, set up a tent and spend the night on the camps grounds, then wake up and go to the festival, beating the long line to get in.

Seriously??? That's pretty cool. Wonder if I can get my step-dad's RV?? That'd be kewl. Can't wait to monch on some giant turkey legs....MMMMMmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

Firme
10-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Seriously??? That's pretty cool. Wonder if I can get my step-dad's RV?? That'd be kewl. Can't wait to monch on some giant turkey legs....MMMMMmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

turkey legs and steak on a stick :drool: (funnel cake for desert)

yup camping out there kicks so much ass.. a bunch of dressed up fools sitting around camp fires drinking to laugh at(never seem anyone act foolish) nice chilly outdoor, and a tent to keep warm when its time to go to bed ;) .... can't wait.

and keith...I'm very proud of my chain mail thong :o

03 cobra toy
10-06-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Just don't tell me you wear a kilt and a chain link shirt. ;)

and keith...I'm very proud of my chain mail thong :o [/B]

:jawdrop: SICK!!

Topless In Tex
10-06-2003, 11:30 PM
Ya, i've been there many times and it IS a KICK!
Im gonna try to talk Steve and everyone into going one weekend...they have never been! I did not check out that thread on Ford Power. What is the date that they are going? I'm too lazy to go look it up right now.
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
10-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Christine, its the 11th

David, :what: I can't believe you actually "thought about it" :doubt:

:rotf: