PDA

View Full Version : Question about show?

Topless In Tex
10-10-2003, 02:42 AM
Edmond or Mike...
Hey! :) I'm unsure if I will show or just display cuz my car looks worse now then ever, and I still have 2 non functioning windows....I did not Pre register, and have not put in an order of any Tshirts yet...ALTHOUGH I do want 2 shirts weather I show or not.....
Also, I'm sure Steve has probably not preregistered yet either, and most likely you dont have a Tshirt order for him either....
Will we be able to just register at the gate if we do show, and do you think you will have some extra tshirts that we can buy when we are there?
And...I'm working on my judging team...what time do you want us there, and what time do you expect the show to end? Seems like lately, we get to all these shows to judge, and are ready to get started early (10ish or so), and they wont let us start for a couple of hours and we just sit around, when we could be judging the classes, and just get to the cars that arrive later as we go....
We're looking forward to seeing all ya'll out there, and if weather permits...I see this being a REALLY GREAT SHOW!
Thanks for any input...cya next weekend. ;)
:banana:TNT:banana:

97CasperCobra
10-10-2003, 03:48 AM
Hey Christine, the shirts will be VERY limited if we order extras, but e-mail me at sharktooth_76@hotmail.com if you want a few shirts with the size and if you think Steve wants a shirt or two. We're pre-ordering so we don't loose a lot of money like we did last year by having a ton of extras.

The judging will start at noon, maybe earlier, but I doubt it. If you want to tell your guys to get there between 11-12 that'd be fine. I estimate us being done with judging around 2, with the awards being given out at 3ish. Hope this sounds right. Hopefully we'll have somewhat of a better judging than last year. Talk to ya soon.

Mike

Topless In Tex
10-10-2003, 03:59 AM
Thanks Mike...
I will email you w/ the sizes for me and Steve. Thanks! :) I will tell the others to be there around 11ish or so. And, dont worry bout the judging....I dont know who judged the last show, but I guarentee you, we will do it right...;)
Looks like we are also gonna judge the show in Katy on the 18th. The day b4 ya'lls show. We were asked to come out. When I find out for sure, I'll post it up so ya'll can come out if you want.
We've judged more this year than we have shown. Its wierd.
See ya next weekend.
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
10-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra Hopefully we'll have somewhat of a better judging than last year.[/B]

Somewhat? :doubt: :rotf:

I am confident our judging with be excellant this year.

:cool: