PDA

View Full Version : Cobra in a ditch

Mephisto
10-15-2003, 11:21 AM
Cobra in the ditch story

I like to take Boudroux Road to and from Starbucks because it is dark, narrow, and curvy.

Well I came around a sharp corner last night and hit something big in the road (armadillo, log, person) and found myself instantly with 2 wheels deep in the right side ditch. Kept the car out of the deep water but then shot across the road to the opposite side ditch.

I and car seem to be fine but both got dirty and wet. My perfect wheel balance and alignment seem to be gone.

Just some more battle scars for the daily driver I guess.

I think I just added a few hours to my car detailing for the show to remove tadpoles and crawfish.

I honestly thought I was being careful and driving slowly because I was tired, but I guess you just never know what lies around the bend.

Twice Bitten
10-15-2003, 11:40 AM
Glad you and the Cobra are OK!

97CasperCobra
10-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Glad you're ok Henry. Even the smallest critter can cause a catastrophe. See ya Sunday man. :thumbsup:

Firme
10-15-2003, 12:40 PM
:eek: dude... Henry, I'm glad you and the car are ok..... sounds like you got lucky given the circumstances.....

Carl G
10-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Been there, done that. Glad your ok. See you Sunday>:thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
10-15-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
Glad you and the Cobra are OK!

what he said....!!

msmap
10-15-2003, 09:17 PM
oooh, ouch, Henry! Glad you are ok. That is a great road to cruise on at night topless, especially when the moon is out :thumbsup: