PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks 10/21

Firme
10-20-2003, 06:19 PM
who is going to be there???

I was also thinkin of hitting the BW3 right there....

David, I know you gotta hook me up with some $$ for zaino

Evilcartman
10-20-2003, 11:42 PM
I think David is out. I'm out and I think Stan said he was also. They can speak for themselfs though. :)

03 cobra toy
10-21-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
I think David is out. I'm out and I think Stan said he was also. They can speak for themselfs though. :)

I'm out .... :( going out of town for the rest of the week. Someone got to test drive the new 12 cylinder VW Phaeton ;)

Mephisto
10-21-2003, 09:30 AM
Im' out. Spent all the time I can on the car at the show. I owe the family some quality time.

Firme
10-21-2003, 10:42 AM
:rotf: is anyone in? Let me know so I don't have to make the ~100 mile round trip

plus I need to update the club Sites and could use the time for that

cobrapace94
10-21-2003, 11:29 AM
I doubt it, I might be pulling a tranny tonight.. :(

Twice Bitten
10-21-2003, 12:00 PM
You can make the 100 mile round and help me put the chrome rims and Nitto's on the R:thumbsup: :D
:flash:

Firme
10-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
You can make the 100 mile round and help me put the chrome rims and Nitto's on the R:thumbsup: :D
:flash:

:doubt: hmmm tell me more....

Evilcartman
10-21-2003, 12:25 PM
He wants help getting the tires on the R to make room in his garage for the Ford GT he ordered. :rotf:

cobrapace94
10-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
He wants help getting the tires on the R to make room in his garage for the Ford GT he ordered. :rotf:

Just make sure you tell us when you drive the GT out to Starbucks and I'll BE there..... :rotf: That would be too cool.
You could even leave the keys while you go get the R or 68 vert!!:thumbsup: :bounce: :eek:

Twice Bitten
10-21-2003, 02:11 PM
Went to TVFord to get 2 radiator caps for the R and asked about the factory chrome rims, they had 1 set left. Got the Nitto 555's from discount tire and had them mount them. They look good on the rims, now I need to see how they look on the R. I had to many chores to do it last night. Evil1, I would be lying if I said I had not thought about the GT. It is not me who needs to be convinced that I need (WANT) one. Do not hold your breath though, hell will freeze over first. I would have to get rid of some other toys- any suggestions?:bounce:

Firme
10-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Went to TVFord to get 2 radiator caps for the R and asked about the factory chrome rims, they had 1 set left. Got the Nitto 555's from discount tire and had them mount them. They look good on the rims, now I need to see how they look on the R. I had to many chores to do it last night. Evil1, I would be lying if I said I had not thought about the GT. It is not me who needs to be convinced that I need (WANT) one. Do not hold your breath though, hell will freeze over first. I would have to get rid of some other toys- any suggestions?:bounce:

thats kewl... PM me if you need me to help out...

sell the 03 :D

can't sell the R, and well you seem to like the Shelby clone alot...plus its already like you don't have the 03 anymore (sorry... cheap shot :D )

It would Rock if someone in the group got a Ford GT (that has got to be the lamet name... "hey bubba I got a GT" "a GT??? kewl Cletous, where didja get the 150k" "no bubba, its a probe GT" They need to call it the GT-41 or GT-4D or something)

Twice Bitten
10-26-2003, 09:33 AM
I have been told by the powers that be(in my house anyway) that I can order a GT :thumbsup: :D , but there are many stipulations though:doubt: :(
:flash: :flash: :flash:

Firme
10-26-2003, 11:44 AM
emmmmm..... lets just say if I had the means, I wouldn't care the stipulations.... cause I'd be able to get a Ford GT :D

Lucky SOB :p

Evilcartman
10-27-2003, 09:41 AM
I have been told by the powers that be(in my house anyway) that I can order a GT :thumbsup: :D , but there are many stipulations though:doubt: :(
:flash: :flash: :flash:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Freakin sweet man.