PDA

View Full Version : Edmond: Question for you!

Topless In Tex
10-31-2003, 11:23 PM
Edmond(or anyone who was there!).
Where was it ya'll met last year to go to the Jack Roach show to drive in together? I for some reason missed that show? We are trying to figure out where to meet Sherri. Steve thinks it was an Ihop or something over that way.
We are meeting up at 10am on Sunday where ever that is if anyone wants to meet us, so we can all go in together. :D
Please let me know exactly where and what it was. (name of place, and the exit it is off of).. Sherri and Steve were both unsure.... :o
THANKS! :thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
11-01-2003, 09:55 AM
it was at a Denny's between Beechnut and S. Gessner on 59. Its south of Hilcroft

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Typ&name=Denny%27s&desc=(713)+776-0271&csz=Houston+TX+77074&country=us&cs=9&mag=8&ed=d8L7xq160SzTsoqh9F2DAQN1NHnx808alikpmnjhCun3vNsLCnAQiCyGOo0Kt8YCrncQwQk-

Topless In Tex
11-02-2003, 02:03 AM
k guys..:D
if ya'll want to meet up so we can cruise in together, be there , (where Edmond said) at 10am. Dan is gonna bring his Shelby ('69GT350)too but not stay, he's gonna go to a SHELBY show, but he will ride in w/ us! ;) So, we will see WHOEVER wants to hook up w/ us at the Dennys in the previous post....Me and Dan will be leaving League City about 8:30, meeting Steve at 9am and then we will meet at that Dennys at 10am..
If ANY of ya'll are planning on going to show. PLEASE try to make it to meet us at 10am so we can park together! okay? ;)
Cmon guys....
See ya in the morning.....:thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana: