PDA

View Full Version : Kemah Fall Show November!!!!!

Topless In Tex
11-01-2003, 02:49 AM
Well,
Its that time again....I know most of ya'll have joined us out 'here' in our neck of the woods for this one....this is one of my very favorite shows...the weather will be GREAT!!! (cool) and the Boardwalk is SUCH a cool place for a show....and I'm sure we will be doing the judging again... :)

I hope to see alot of ya'll out there again this year, and they are doing a 'party' the night before at the top of the garage....should be a GREAT weekend!!!!! Please mark it on your calendar.

AND ...if anyone wants to come out, and wants a place to stay so you dont have to make the drive out 2 days in a row, I will be more than happy to put someone up for the night!!! ;) Sherri??? I know you will have hubby in town, but ya'll are more than welcome to stay here if you like. :)
Here is the flier...
See ya then! :thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:
here's the link to the Flier:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/84468920/97597376KIfiMI

Firme
11-01-2003, 11:00 AM
...so we have to do both days if we wanna enter the show????

Topless In Tex
11-01-2003, 11:48 AM
No, you dont have to do both days....sounds like fun though...:)

cobltng
11-07-2003, 05:08 PM
We will be there for the Show.Faxing my preregisteration form just as soon as I put a period on this. Going to ZZ Top 11/22 ??:bounce:

SVT99
11-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Hi guys!....ZZ Top huh?! I deliver to Dusty Hill's house. Last time I was there I accidentally pulled a few strands of his beard. Whoops!! And he's got a very cute wife;) Enjoy the show, I should have asked him for tickets.

97CasperCobra
11-07-2003, 11:06 PM
Won't be at the show....car's done for this year with the shows. :(

Speaking of ZZ Top, I met him when I was about 10 while on vacation with family and friends. We were at a nice restaurant in Louisanna and he was at the bar with 2 ladies. Got the autograph and picture:thumbsup:

cobltng
11-08-2003, 01:24 PM
I met Frank when he was sponsoring a Porsche 911 Racing with Sam Shalala out of Pro-Technik at Daytona 24hrs. Frank is a cool guy,darn good drummer also

Lthl Venom 03
11-12-2003, 06:15 PM
it wouldnt let me look at that flier. does signing up for the forums make you a member? or do i havta do something else? in other words... can i go this thing?

Evilcartman
11-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Won't be at the show....car's done for this year with the shows. :(

What, football game schedule is full for the rest of the year? :p :p

Topless In Tex
11-13-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by sVtang03
it wouldnt let me look at that flier. does signing up for the forums make you a member? or do i havta do something else? in other words... can i go this thing?

You should have been able to access the flier thru that link. Weather you have signed up as a member of the SCMC, or not? Mike or Edmond, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you can access the forums...you should be able to get to the link even if you dont have a SCMC # right? Cuz I know I do it all the time and I am not an 'official' member of the National Club... the link is to my own personal Webshots....

If you still cannot access it, shoot me an email, i will email you back a copy of the flier as attachment and reg. form. You can register there, it will just cost you $5 more. I usually never pre-register, but some like to...
Yes, you can show. The earlier you get there the better! Its fills up QUICK! Email me at ccaselligt50@hotmail.com and I will send you back a copy of the flier. I wont be back on here till prolly Thursday night.. and DONT forget your Drip Pan!!!

BTW: this thread got kind of sidetracked....is anyone planning on coming out on Saturday or on Friday night? We are still undecided on Friday night, depends on the weather. But, i'd like to get an idea of how many of ya'll are interested in coming to the show for sure... :) Just so I can look out for ya'll.... ;)
Hope to see ya'll this weekend if you can come out. :thumbsup: