PDA

View Full Version : How to hand out SCMC business cards!

cobrabitn
11-16-2003, 04:34 PM
This is funny but not really. I saw a 96 or 98 Laser Red Cobra today in Rock Hill, SC but I didn't really want to stop so as we were going down the road, I motioned the passenger to roll the window down. I was in the Pace Car with the top down of course in the 65 degee sunny weather. I reached in my wallet and handed the passenger (a girl) my club business card with my left hand while we were driving. I just had to share because I thought it was funny afterwards and we both laughed!:rotf:

1998 cobra
11-24-2003, 06:57 PM
It was a 1998 Cobra that you handed out the card to. The car belongs to my husband and we are very interested in finding out more about the club. The car was bought at a drug action and has been his pride and joy every since. Husband owns garage in Rock Hill. Mitchell Automotive. Look forward to hearing more about the club.

cobrabitn
12-01-2003, 01:02 PM
Sorry about the slow reply.... Holiday hustle and bustle. Anyway, y'all have to join up and come to events with us. If you know of any other Cobra owners in the area, please spread the word for us. You get a lot of benefits for such a small amount of dues.

Where is Mitchell Automotive? We currently have 3 members in Rock Hill and I talked to aguy at Wal Mart this weekend who lives in Fort Mill who said he was interested in joining too. He owns a 2003 Cobra...Looks like we could have a great upstate group right here in the Hill!

Drop by and check out my other Cobras one Sunday afternoon, maybe after the Holidays. Just give me a hollar at 371-0725, it's local.

:bounce:

1998 cobra
12-01-2003, 06:48 PM
I have several friends with Cobras. One has a 97 Cobra. Friend that owns City Body Shop just bought his daughter a 99 Cobra convertible. Mitchell's Automotive is located on Mt. Gallant Road beside of Pro Cal Racing decals. I will get with you after the holidays to get the information to join up. I am interested and so are my friends. Ed at City Body shop is really interested in getting more info on your club. Is it okay if I forward your number to him? Thanks

cobrabitn
12-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Sure, forward my number to any Cobra owners you know and tell them they can call that number anytime, it's the club's cell number!:thumbsup: