PDA

View Full Version : Wheel's and Tires for sale

cobltng
11-19-2003, 02:09 PM
;) 94-95 Cobra R wheels,set of four 17x9 with BFG 255/40-17 and 275/40-17 fronts and rears. Tires have excellent remaining tread. These wheel's are the real deal.Not fake's from San Bernardino.Center caps included are the R with the Cobra slithering through the center,chrome,red,black.Wheels are silver powder coat finish. Lug nuts are like new. Chrome with locks and key's.Come with chrome shorty valve stems. Front wheels have the correct offset for mounting on Fox body Mustangs. Rear wheel wells on Fox Body require the fender lip to be trimmed for tire clearance Fit all SN95's,Gt's/Cobras. Price $850.00 firm.

Topless In Tex
11-21-2003, 02:24 AM
ummmmm John...:)
How are you on Installment plans? :) You know how to find me, so you know I cant sneak of with them. Just curious...that would look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad ass on my Stang!!!!!!!!! (and I could sell mine, and give you what I get for them and pay you off the rest...) Ive had many people tell me I need those wheels on my car!!! ;)
I would LOOOOOOOOOVE to have them, but I cant swing $850 as a one time payment (specially w/ a 10 year old expecting SANTA to be here next month!) :what:
....PLEASE let me know if you are willing to deal..... ;) I am definetely interested, just have to work out a deal if you are willing to. Keep it in mind.....

:banana:TNT:banana:

Mystic_Cobra
11-24-2003, 07:16 PM
Depending on what model tire and how much tread is left, your price may be a little high. Brand new R58 17x9 Cobra R rims (the good ones) are $149 ea. So, $600 for the rims if they're new and $250 for the slightly used tires.

Having said that, I am shopping for two Cobra R rims. If they are in good shape and you're willing to separate, I would be willing to buy two rims from you. I don't need tires, but might buy the 275s if the price was right.

Jimmy

cobltng
11-25-2003, 02:09 PM
Not willing to separate