PDA

View Full Version : I get to give SANTA a RIDE on Saturday!!!

Topless In Tex
12-02-2003, 10:31 PM
WOOOHOO!!!! Now that i have your attention...lol :p
One of the guys called me and asked if I would give SANTA a RIDE in the League City Christmas Parade this Saturday evening! :)
I have done it a few times, but usually take the Degenerates...(Councilmen, Mayor, or whoever) but this time I get to drive someone REALLY COOL!!!! SANTA....:thumbsup:Caitlin is soooo excited....She'll go to if she can learn to clean her room....:rolleyes:
We are planning on Autorama on Sat. and I gotta be back in LC by 5pm.
Its on Main street coming from the Old side of League City by the Funeral Home and ending up at our park, where we do our Friday night cruise, and our shows...
Heres some info If ya'll wanna come out...I think they do a function in the park too, they usually do.....

BTW: What days is WHO going to Autorama????
So far, I think its Saturday for us...and Sunday too. But Saturday for sure. I think. :)
um..if i"m REALLY nice to Santa... ya think he'll bring me what I really want for Christmas????? :angel: And tell him what a good little girl I have been this year????? :grinangel

:banana:TNT:banana:

League City Christmas Parade with be This Saturday not Friday like it has been in years past. The streets will be shut down at 5:30PM and Parade will start at 6:30PM. John Munson (68 Camaro) and Jonathan Liston (66 Lincoln) will be carrying degenerates and Christine Caselli (94 Mustang) will be carrying Santa Claus. As for the rest of this e-mail, I told ya'll I would send it out again sometime before our next club meeting. Bob

Firme
12-02-2003, 11:43 PM
woohoo.. gonna be in Santa's nice list for sure this year CC ;)

:thumbsup:

cobltng
12-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Glad I opened this and read it. After Barney,Wilma and their friends and then this thing with Santa,we were on our way,couldn't miss this. Speaking of Santa,have you seen Bad Santa?? If not you should. You will LYAO.

Barb and I are going to Autorama Sat. Be there probably 10 a.m. to 1-2 p.m.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

94 White Snake
12-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Santa has never riden with CC and after this ride I'm sure she will get a bucket of coal and some switches. :bounce: :bounce:
She has had her top down when she shouldn't and thats not a good little girl either..:what:
And what about all the bad words you said while installing the window motor how many times? Not a good little girl again:arg:
I think you may have to get in line a couple times to set on Santa's lap before you get your wishes!;) :D
Just giving you a bad time CC
White Snake:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topless In Tex
12-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by 94 White Snake
Santa has never riden with CC and after this ride I'm sure she will get a bucket of coal and some switches. :bounce: :bounce:

I think you may have to get in line a couple times to set on Santa's lap before you get your wishes!;) :D

White Snake:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

hmmmm..switches.....
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-081.gif so whats wrong with that?

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-041.gif

Ya, I guess I have been kinda a bad girl this year, now that you mention all that.....If I do get in Santas lap.... He might give me a spankin'..... :spanked:

LOL...... :grinangel

LadyCobra01'
12-05-2003, 06:47 PM
Wow! Santa! Congrats I'm sure he will think u r a good girl! Tell Santa it's better to be good at it!:thumbsup:

Call me if ya'll go to Autorama Sunday!

Kim

Topless In Tex
12-05-2003, 07:15 PM
LOL Kim! :)
Hey, what are ya'll doing Sat. evening? Why dont you and Brittiany bring the kids and come to the parade? Its REALLY cool...its HUGE! It ends up in the park where they have a bunch of booths and Stuff going on...Lemme know if you are interested or not, okay? I will have Caitlin w/ me for the parade..but then she will go w/ her dad after.
Also, planning on Arama Sat. morning, and prolly on Sunday too...we'll hook up. call my cell if you are interested in the parade.
You cant make Arama Saturday morning?? Lemme know. :thumbsup:
CC

SVT99
12-07-2003, 10:21 AM
Hey CC!! I didn't read this til this morning. But I did see Santa in your car last night. Very cool:D Corrinne was in the parade with her girl scout troop. I thought I recognized that car as it was coming up. Congrats!!!!

Topless In Tex
12-08-2003, 12:06 AM
my lights did NOT hang!!! 10 damn parades, and I have YET to get it right..but regardless, we got in the Galveston County Times....
ugghhh....
too long of a story to go into of all the **** that I had to deal with .... it never ends...
heres the pic from the newspaper...
http://www.ricehatersclub.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=104297