PDA

View Full Version : Testing 1 2 3


winddysvt
12-06-2003, 01:53 PM
just a test ---

and, while I'm here ...

hi everyone!!

winddysvt
12-10-2003, 03:15 PM
so many views,


so little replies...


oh well...


here's to you Angy !!

:thumbsup:

winddysvt
12-10-2003, 03:19 PM
or ----

do you like this one better?

smashedheadcat
12-11-2003, 04:37 PM
Well HI THERE!

Josh

spittincobra01
12-11-2003, 06:50 PM
looks like this should be in Cobra men instead of women there Bonny..... the only 2 replys are men..

hmmmmm

what does that say about us there Josh?

98banana
12-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
what does that say about us there Josh?

hehehe... don't make me answer that... :D

Oh darn! I guess I just joined the club of men reading the ladies forum!:o

spittincobra01
12-11-2003, 07:14 PM
hey Tom, your site is coming along nicely! I just watched all your videos... great feature!:thumbsup:

98banana
12-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
hey Tom, your site is coming along nicely! I just watched all your videos... great feature!:thumbsup:

THANKS! I've been spending a little more time on it the last few weeks for a ramp up of Banana Motorsports.

I'll have many, many more videos when AI season starts back in March. I'm going to try to put videos of all the races up there.

spittincobra01
12-11-2003, 09:19 PM
how are you saving the videos to your computer? I have one that is about 1.5-2 mins but my software that came with the camera will only capture 30 second clips at a time. I want to put it on a CD so I can send a copy to Tony for the web site, and a few other people.... It is a burn out with my car, I needed to waste the rest of my tires before I could get new ones :D

spittincobra01
12-11-2003, 09:24 PM
and let me tell ya, those RE730's got really really sticky after spinning for a while :cool: I should have taken a pic of the tires afterward. They were chorded in the center, and had about 1/2 inch of melted rubber attached to the inner and outer edges!

98banana
12-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
how are you saving the videos to your computer? I have one that is about 1.5-2 mins but my software that came with the camera will only capture 30 second clips at a time. I want to put it on a CD so I can send a copy to Tony for the web site, and a few other people.... It is a burn out with my car, I needed to waste the rest of my tires before I could get new ones :D

I have a laptop with a firewire port and Windows XP. It comes with great movie software preloaded (Windows Movie Maker). I just hook the Sony TRV310 to the port and start the software. I just use the default compression settings and it works great.

The software is REAL easy to use and allows you to do simple fading, captions and other cool affects.

cobrabitn
12-12-2003, 12:02 PM
OKay, I have a question for you Tom... How do I make a video for my avatar? I saw it on another BB and the guy was doing a burnout in the avatar. I thought that was cool so how do you do it here?

Sorry to hi jack your thread Bonny, but then I guess I am in the men's club category too.

BTW, Hi Bonny! ;)

98banana
12-12-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
OKay, I have a question for you Tom... How do I make a video for my avatar? I saw it on another BB and the guy was doing a burnout in the avatar. I thought that was cool so how do you do it here?

Sorry to hi jack your thread Bonny, but then I guess I am in the men's club category too.

BTW, Hi Bonny! ;)

Good question. Basically, you need an animated gif creation tool. I downloaded one before and there may be one that specifically creates animated gifs from video, I'm not sure though.

Do a web search on animated gif and see if you find any software for them. That's the only thing I can think of.

That's a good idea though. I may look too.

winddysvt
12-12-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
Well HI THERE!

Josh

==========

Hi Josh !!


:bounce: :thumbsup:

winddysvt
12-12-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
looks like this should be in Cobra men instead of women there Bonny..... the only 2 replys are men..

hmmmmm

what does that say about us there Josh?

==========



guess that means were friends?


:) :cool: :thumbsup: :bounce:


thanks guys ---

and Tom --- you can borrow my threads anytime......



:rolleyes:

winddysvt
12-12-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
OKay, I have a question for you Tom... How do I make a video for my avatar? I saw it on another BB and the guy was doing a burnout in the avatar. I thought that was cool so how do you do it here?

Sorry to hi jack your thread Bonny, but then I guess I am in the men's club category too.

BTW, Hi Bonny! ;)


---------------


Hi Tony!!


:) :thumbsup: :bounce:


thanks for joining in on my thread guys ----

its great to hear from you again!!

I've been busy with the new puppies and the hard part of moving.....

POLITICS ...... :jawdrop:

I hope thats over soon so we can start packing!!

:bounce: :thumbsup:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/attachment.php?s=&postid=110283

winddysvt
12-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
looks like this should be in Cobra men instead of women there Bonny..... the only 2 replys are men..

hmmmmm

what does that say about us there Josh?


=====================


just so you guys know ---

I got absolutely flamed for this thread

don't ask me why ---

but over on the corral - it was burned to shred's..... literally - verbally ....... :confused:


I didn't feel the heat ? did you?


:rolleyes:


good thing I've been taking lessons.....:thumbsup: :bounce:

spittincobra01
12-13-2003, 02:09 AM
what heat????

it's been in the 20's and 30's here for a few weeks now.... I need some heat!

winddysvt
12-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
what heat????

it's been in the 20's and 30's here for a few weeks now.... I need some heat!

=================


hate to tell you this Matt --- but I think it's gonna be even colder for the next few days --

but on the bright side --- they say the middle of the week is suppossed to be about 40 here --- so we should get some rain on Tuesday instead of snow.....

we had allot of accidents here yesterday ---

we didn't even have that much snow but the roads were slick and people were driving way too fast...

saw a concrete truck / trailer laying on its side --

saw several cars in the ditch and heard reports of severe accidents....

Tom went out in his Contour and then headed back home --- he still had his S03's on and he had his first experience of not being able to stop --- fortunately he was able to coast into an empty parking lot...

winter is here:eek:

winddysvt
12-14-2003, 11:38 AM
testing again ......

(I'm advertising some stuff for sale in the corral and I can't post pictures ----)

so I hope y'all don't mind my hijacking SCMC's forum to post my pics --



thx!

spittincobra01
12-14-2003, 03:13 PM
flash looks great Bonny!

winddysvt
12-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
flash looks great Bonny!

===========



actually --
that was before all the changes


I'm trying to find some pictures of the seats for someone who is interested in them...


:) ;)

winddysvt
12-14-2003, 04:09 PM
actually -

we still have quite a few of the stock parts from Flash for sale ----

we did sell the Cervini's hood --

but we still have the stock hood for sale

seats

stock shifter



and a few other things

spittincobra01
12-15-2003, 09:34 PM
are you selling the seats?

winddysvt
12-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
are you selling the seats?

==============


the stock seats are sold ----


i think the only stuff left is the
original stock hood
and the Bilstein shocks (relatively new)

spittincobra01
12-16-2003, 07:41 PM
ah, I thought for a min that you were selling the Tenzo's.... I was wondering if you found a problem or something that I didn't know about. Glad I was way off :D

winddysvt
12-17-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
ah, I thought for a min that you were selling the Tenzo's.... I was wondering if you found a problem or something that I didn't know about. Glad I was way off :D


==========


those Tenzo's are here to stay ---

one of the best purchases we ever made!

winddysvt
12-17-2003, 12:41 PM
its kind of a strange feeling looking at that interior, steering wheel, mirror, etc. etc.

last time I sat in there there was glass and deployed air bags.....

:eek: :(



I'm so glad that Flash is back!!

:thumbsup: :bounce:

spittincobra01
12-18-2003, 07:19 PM
nice pic, the interior looks great! Is that the KB street bar or is it custom? I like the side bar height, it's what I'm lookin at for mine when the time comes.... and you're right about the seats! Bren and I (not to mention everyone who sits in them) think that they are more comfortable than the stock, and definately ALOT lighter!! did you get any weights before/after. I know the Tenzo's are 19 pounds each. and that the pair are lighter than the stock passengers seat..... nevermind the drivers with all that electrical junk!!

spittincobra01
12-18-2003, 07:24 PM
it really does look good!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

winddysvt
12-19-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
nice pic, the interior looks great! Is that the KB street bar or is it custom? I like the side bar height, it's what I'm lookin at for mine when the time comes.... and you're right about the seats! Bren and I (not to mention everyone who sits in them) think that they are more comfortable than the stock, and definately ALOT lighter!! did you get any weights before/after. I know the Tenzo's are 19 pounds each. and that the pair are lighter than the stock passengers seat..... nevermind the drivers with all that electrical junk!!

----------


that is the KB street bar --

but you know Tim --

he always customizes something --- he did it himself.

no --- we never weighed Flash ...

Tim has this phobia about taking them to scales ---

he drives big trucks and he gets tired of getting pulled over to get weighed for dumb reasons ---- he's usually under and all they do is waste his time....

but -- then again, thats because of all the drivers out there that have no idea what they are doing and could "care less"......

:baby:

watch out --- there out there!!

winddysvt
01-16-2004, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by winddysvt
----------


o.k.
time for another test...

er, borrowing this page for viewing from another site...

.... xcuse me.....


this is my new every day driver.

don't worry,
the sticker has been
REMOVED

and soon there will be a couple of coats of zaino and a
snake in the grill!

and, it needs to be washed!

smashedheadcat
01-17-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
looks like this should be in Cobra men instead of women there Bonny..... the only 2 replys are men..

hmmmmm

what does that say about us there Josh?


:D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D

spittincobra01
01-17-2004, 12:11 PM
looks good Bonny, except maybe the windshield sticker... chinese writing on an american car???? :rolleyes: what were they thinking :eek:

winddysvt
01-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
looks good Bonny, except maybe the windshield sticker... chinese writing on an american car???? :rolleyes: what were they thinking :eek:

============


I'm not sure.....

but don't worry !


that was one of the first things removed....


gone,,, bye bye !!

and, if your reading this, and this was your car, and you put this sticker on --- sorry --- just not my taste....
Now, a Kenny Brown sticker would be interesting...



:bounce:

winddysvt
01-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
:D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D

===============


yeah !

you guys can visit anytime!



:thumbsup: :)

smashedheadcat
01-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by winddysvt
===============


yeah !

you guys can visit anytime!



:thumbsup: :)

Why thank you. :)

smashedheadcat
01-17-2004, 04:33 PM
How many cobras do you guys have now Bonny??

Flash, the blue one, and another black 99??

winddysvt
01-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
How many cobras do you guys have now Bonny??

Flash, the blue one, and another black 99??

==============



Trigger,
Flash,
The Mach
and Blackie .... (project car - we probably won't have it for very long)

our daughter has an '00 Mustang GT
(Princess) :rolleyes: performance red w/the performance package

our 17 year old son has an SVT Contour - red with lots of mod's he has done all by himself.... (Mandy)

as in Mandy Moore ......


The F350 is (Big Tex)

who, by the way is coming home from Louisiana today!!

18 wheels and a dozen roses .....

I'm so proud of him!!!!

yup -

were broke...

but happy

guess it kind of runs in the family.....

it does help that Tim's company pays for his trucks -- that way we can have the 'Stangs...

2 mints in one!:bounce::thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

winddysvt
01-17-2004, 10:23 PM
I was takin' a look at these old pictures --

I totally forgot that Tom's car was sitting right next to Flash when we took this .....

I don't even remember taking it....

winddysvt
01-17-2004, 10:29 PM
bee member this????

spittincobra01
01-18-2004, 12:55 AM
ouch!!! you must cringe every time you see that pic... I know I do

smashedheadcat
01-18-2004, 01:16 PM
I'd be devestated if I saw a picture of my car with a spare tire on it. :D:D:D:D:D:D

And you have a ton of cool toys to play with Bonny. :)

winddysvt
01-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
ouch!!! you must cringe every time you see that pic... I know I do

=============


yeah ..... I do cringe.. but I have learned a good experience / lesson from this...

I have to go on right? this is good for me now and then though --- to remind me what "can" happen....

and hopefully I can help others to see that accidents happen even when you don't think they should....

this one happened out of the blue and was a total shock ---

so -- "s it" happens.......


it really does. ! sad fact of life......

but
c'est la vie and life goes on...

thats the important thing right?





and guys?


Thanks for being my friends .......

:flash:




I need you!!!:thumbsup: :bounce:

winddysvt
01-19-2004, 12:15 PM
and remember ---

my family and my friends ......

and taking care of each other
is much more important to me than "my toys"........




always remember that k?

spittincobra01
01-20-2004, 09:33 PM
who would forget? ;)

in life a person is lucky to have friends that last, and even luckier to have ones they can count on being there when you need them. With this group I have met alot of really good people, all of them friendly... and friends for the most part....

but I wouldn't share alot of personal type things with just any friend :) ;)

winddysvt
01-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
who would forget? ;)

in life a person is lucky to have friends that last, and even luckier to have ones they can count on being there when you need them. With this group I have met alot of really good people, all of them friendly... and friends for the most part....

but I wouldn't share alot of personal type things with just any friend :) ;)

==============


Matt, you are like a younger brother to me.

a much younger brother I may add....
its nice to know that you can confide in someone and it stays where it stays... ;)

that's hard to find now adays so you are very much appreciated and loved


I love you and Kassie !!


can't wait to meet the rest of the family!!

Matt --
we sold our house and are now frantically packing ...
after getting over walking pneumonia, needless to say, I don't have much energy...

but if you don't hear from me ...

you know I'm here and I will be back!

Tell Kassie - YES ! I would love to have her here sometime this summer....

I'll get in touch with her after we move!

although I will be jumping on here now and then just to get away from it all for a few sacred moments....



thX!!!
:thumbsup: :bounce: :eek: