PDA

View Full Version : Willowbrook cops love Kenne Bell

Twice Bitten
12-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Just when we thought we had seen it all...we got the grey car back from Nathaniel's (almost forgot what it looked like after 5 months). We drove it to dinner tonight and were pulled over by HPD near the AMC theaters. Thinking to selves..."but we really weren't doing anything wrong." Officer starts off by asking what year and what mods had been done (Larry so nervous that he can barely remember what's been going on with this car for the past 5 months), then officer states that we didn't use turn signal and have rear license plate bracket that covers the word "Texas" on the plate. Now for the best part. He says he can "get us out of there quickly if we do him one favor...punch it." Long silent pause. For real? Larry starts car and revs engine. Cop says "That was good for me. Have a good night and be careful." WTF? Pulled over so he could hear the thing run. We should have bought a lottery ticket too.:doubt:

97CasperCobra
12-07-2003, 01:52 AM
Couple of things:
1) You LUCKY SON-OF-A-:arg:
2) Good to hear you got the Cobra(the '03) back. :thumbsup:
3) Can't believe they're inforcing the "license plate law"
4) You LUCKY SON-OF-A-:arg:

oh yea......Pizza Rolls are good. :p

Firme
12-07-2003, 02:02 AM
:thumbsup:

Lots of them cops like good ole fast American Cars...

sounds to me like a classic I pulled you over to check out your car...:thumbsup:

OOOHH I almost forgot... WHEN THE F*** do I get to drive the 600+rwhp beast???!!??!!??!?!? :arg:

Twice Bitten
12-07-2003, 02:25 AM
It's stock, all stock!!!:D :thumbsup: :bounce: :burnout: :angel: :grinangel

97CasperCobra
12-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Firme
OOOHH I almost forgot... WHEN THE F*** do I get to drive the 600+rwhp beast???!!??!!??!?!? :arg:

After Uncle Mike :p

Larry/Rachel, I've got Pizza Rolls. ;)

Twice Bitten
12-07-2003, 02:28 AM
Forgot to mention a little problem with the '03, it's called TRACTION!:D :thumbsup: :burnout:

Carl G
12-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Larry, you are making me soooo jealous. I might just have to go to Nathaniels and just say hell with the lawyers. I cant take much more of this. Cant wait to see your car. Did they get all the bugs worked out? If I go this way I plan to beef up internals so not to have this problem again. What Do you guy's think?

Firme
12-07-2003, 08:22 PM
:doubt: hey larry.... should I post an engine pic??? :doubt: :D

.... but I'm sure you want to make the grand dabut at Slater's dyno day.

muhahaha:thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
12-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Pictures are good, but hearing it is what is impressive! That cop saw and heard me go by him, that is when he deciced to F*** with my head!:mad: Everything turned out ok,:cool:

Firme
12-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
After Uncle Mike :p

:baby: :p

Originally posted by Twice Bitten
Pictures are good, but hearing it is what is impressive! That cop saw and heard me go by him, that is when he deciced to F*** with my head!:mad: Everything turned out ok,:cool:

I wouldn't sweat it.. you weren't doing anything terribly wrong from what you said, and you have a good lawyer.....

its common for cops to pull cars they like over to check em out...

here this should ease your pain... at least your engine don't look like this anymore...

for all those in suspense.... here is larry's engine...

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/pages/members/franks/03Cobra/franks_engine_torn.jpg

:D

hey I didn't say in what shape it would be :rotf: