PDA

View Full Version : WTB used front swaybars

Cobra-R
12-07-2003, 08:50 PM
I am looking for used front Ford swaybars for my 95 Cobra. I am interested in 25mm thru 29MM. I want them for tuning reasons, so if you have one/some you want to clear out, let me know.

Thanks, Brian
grothimp@cannon.net

Racer_726
12-30-2003, 02:53 AM
I have a 25.4mm one that was formerly on a 2000 V6 car. I wanted to soften up the front for tuning reasons, as my car understeered pretty badly a while back. It made a nice difference going from a 27mm front, and the suspension worked better with less of a sway bar. Since my car oversteers much more now with a lot of new mods since then (front is sticking well, more weight in the back, stiffer rear IRS coilover setup), I'm ready to go with a light weight tubular bar that's a bit stiffer.

It's still installed, but if you want it, I'll get moving on finding a nice replacement for it, and you can have it for $25 plus shipping (including the appropriate urethane bushings).

Dave

dharsay@netzero.net

Cobra-R
01-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Yes Dave, I will deffinately take it. I can send you a check, just email me your address. grothimp@cannon.net

Before we worry about shipping, lets see if mom and dad come down to meet you at the track in Az. If they do, they could just pick it up from you?

There is some question whether they are going to make it down though, mom might have to have surgery and that would probly kill thier trip.

Thanks, Brian

Originally posted by Racer_726
I have a 25.4mm one that was formerly on a 2000 V6 car. I wanted to soften up the front for tuning reasons, as my car understeered pretty badly a while back. It made a nice difference going from a 27mm front, and the suspension worked better with less of a sway bar. Since my car oversteers much more now with a lot of new mods since then (front is sticking well, more weight in the back, stiffer rear IRS coilover setup), I'm ready to go with a light weight tubular bar that's a bit stiffer.

It's still installed, but if you want it, I'll get moving on finding a nice replacement for it, and you can have it for $25 plus shipping (including the appropriate urethane bushings).

Dave

dharsay@netzero.net