PDA

View Full Version : Wanna learn more about the 4v motor while drinking beer?


colt .45
12-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Might want to check out my garage then. :thumbsup:
Pretty soon I am going to tear the motor apart to see what went wrong. Just was wondering if anybody had an interest in par-taking in this extroardinary (sp?) event. :)

97CasperCobra
12-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by colt .45
Pretty soon I am going to tear the motor apart

When?? I may want to come out and check it out.....and get a good laugh. :rotf: j/k Let me know Colticus.

03 cobra toy
12-10-2003, 09:29 AM
:eek: What happen???

colt .45
12-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by 03 cobra toy
:eek: What happen??? Well, long storyso here goes the basic. Car overheated, thought maybe the thermostat went bad again. Pulled the thermostat housing off. Instead of draining coolant, I drained oil. :doubt:

Levi
12-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by colt .45
Well, long storyso here goes the basic. Car overheated, thought maybe the thermostat went bad again. Pulled the thermostat housing off. Instead of draining coolant, I drained oil. :doubt:


Oh ****, that's not good. Sorry to hear this.:eek:

Firme
12-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Colt, I will try to be available to help...

Originally posted by colt .45
Well, long storyso here goes the basic. Car overheated, thought maybe the thermostat went bad again. Pulled the thermostat housing off. Instead of draining coolant, I drained oil. :doubt:

the long story wouldn't go something like...giggle.. gas..150... shot...:D or something would it????

:eek:

colt .45
12-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Firme
Colt, I will try to be available to help...



the long story wouldn't go something like...giggle.. gas..150... shot...:D or something would it????

:eek: I honestly have no clue as to what you are referring to. :doubt:

I will start tearing it down this Sat. Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Firme
12-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by colt .45
I honestly have no clue as to what you are referring to. :doubt:



:rotf:

:looks at Colts avatar: :doubt:


Originally posted by colt .45

I will start tearing it down this Sat. Wish me luck. :thumbsup:

Good luck man :thumbsup:

johnbasf
12-12-2003, 07:50 PM
Please take pics when you tear it down. Thanks