PDA

View Full Version : I lost my job

Mephisto
12-11-2003, 05:51 PM
Well,

It's official. My company is shutting down and my job is done. At least I have a job until Jan 31.

Then I don't know what I will do. If I have to move, I promise to join the SCMC chapter or start a new one if needed.

I will be at Dyno day on Saturday so please keep my spot.

If anyone needs any monkeys with nine asses, I'm your man.

John Chingasos
12-11-2003, 06:01 PM
sorry to hear that....I wish you luck:( :( :(

03 cobra toy
12-11-2003, 06:08 PM
:( That sucks....hang in there dude...

Firme
12-11-2003, 07:22 PM
:(

Henry, hope you find something soon, and best of luck to you. Let me know if I can do anything to help..

here is some stuff for the resume :D

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/pages/members/henry/resume.jpg
"Here is a monkey with four asses. And here of course is my four-assed ostrich and four-assed mongoose."

97CasperCobra
12-12-2003, 01:54 AM
Sorry to hear Henry. Hopefully you will find something quick and local, if you have to move SCMC's all around the US. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
12-12-2003, 03:32 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that, Henry...and the sad thing about it, is the economy sucks right now ....sooooooo many people have lost jobs this past year that had stable jobs for sooo many years.....I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you have good luck finding another one...its TOUGH right now, and that is no bullshit...
I feel your pain...I hope you have good luck in finding your next job.... and, for everyone out there looking..I hope to hell this NEW YEAR will be positive and have a postive outcome for all!!!
Good luck to you man..... Just dont give up....
:banana:TNT:banana:

cobrabitn
12-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear about that Henry but try to think of all the positives in your life and that will ease the pain a little.

Now, you just move on over here to the Carolinas. We'll keep you so busy you won't have time to do it all! :bounce: