PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Saturday Morning Meet to cruise to dyno at Slater's


Evilcartman
12-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Tomorrow morning it sounds like we are meeting to head to the dyno together. I think we decided on meeting at Harris County BBQ for breakfast to-go. It's on the south side of 290 and HWY 6 right behind the shell across from IHOP. Now, what time should we meet? I know that is starts at 8 and takes about 30 minutes to get there. Should we meet about 7:15 so we can leave about 7:30?

I plan on taking 290 to the Beltway and around to 59 so bring some toll money or an easy tag. I think that going any other way will take to long.

Should you need to call me my cell is 281-546-5666.

03 cobra toy
12-12-2003, 11:23 AM
I hope you Butttt heads are bring me some food....:D rain rain stay away!! I still have my RII's on the car..:(

Firme
12-12-2003, 11:30 AM
I would like to get in on the breakfast action also :D

Twice Bitten
12-12-2003, 11:33 AM
No food, no car :D :baby:

03 cobra toy
12-12-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
No food, no car :D :baby:

:jawdrop: my car will be there ! make sure you bring the FOOD...:D

Levi
12-12-2003, 11:53 AM
OK that's,

Eat there...... Keith, Edmond, John, Stan.

ToGo orders.....David, Larry.
Two - breakfast taco's - each?

Keith, your time table is ok with me.

03 cobra toy
12-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Levi
OK that's,

Eat there...... Keith, Edmond, John, Stan.

ToGo orders.....David, Larry.
Two - breakfast taco's - each?

Keith, your time table is ok with me.

Thanks Stan just one for me...Could you remember to bring my talkabout also.....:thumbsup:

Levi
12-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by 03 cobra toy
Thanks Stan just one for me...Could you remember to bring my talkabout also.....:thumbsup:

No problem I'm on it.:thumbsup:

Firme
12-12-2003, 12:53 PM
DOH!!!


hey Stan, I'm in the to go orders not eat there

03 cobra toy
12-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Firme
DOH!!!


hey Stan, I'm in the to go orders not eat there


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Levi
12-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Firme
DOH!!!


hey Stan, I'm in the to go orders not eat there

UPDATE:

Eat there......
Keith, John, Stan.

ToGo orders.....
David - one breakfast taco.
Edmond - one breakfast taco.
Larry - ?

John Chingasos
12-12-2003, 02:05 PM
7:30......

Good lord that is early.....how about 8:00 AM instead:baby:

Firme
12-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Stan UNO

Evilcartman
12-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Ok, sorry John, it's 7:15. Should be a little earlier, but that would suck. Place opens at 8 and we need to be there, plus it's a drive. As for Food. We don't have time to eat there. I was thinking we would do what we did last time and just take it with us.

To go orders, I will pick some stuff up for you guys. I suggest breakfast taco's. Who wants how many?

Oh, and John, listen for Brian to start his car up. He is meeting us up there.

Levi
12-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Ok, sorry John, it's 7:15. Should be a little earlier, but that would suck. Place opens at 8 and we need to be there, plus it's a drive. As for Food. We don't have time to eat there. I was thinking we would do what we did last time and just take it with us.

To go orders, I will pick some stuff up for you guys. I suggest breakfast taco's. Who wants how many?

Oh, and John, listen for Brian to start his car up. He is meeting us up there.

UPDATE:

Meet there......
Keith, John, Stan.

ToGo orders.....
David - one breakfast taco.
Edmond - one breakfast taco.
Larry - ?

Twice Bitten
12-13-2003, 02:38 AM
I was talking about race gas for the 03, but food for me would be good. John, I do not want your left over breakfast burrito;)