PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein captured near Tikrit!

redsnake99
12-14-2003, 09:23 AM
For those of you who spend all your time on SCMC board, then ingore national news......Saddam Hussein captured last night.

:bounce: :bounce:

Mystic_Cobra
12-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Who hoo!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

redsnake99
12-14-2003, 03:40 PM
Carolyn & I are hoping this will insure that her son, Eric, can return in January from Mosul, Iraq, where he has been stationed for the last year. Several of his 101st Airborne unit have died during the guarding of natural resources like water and oil which the stupid terrorists keep blowing up.

:thumbsup:

johnbasf
12-14-2003, 03:42 PM
It would be great to see ALL our servicemen and woman come home. :thumbsup: It's going to be tough to set up a Goverment that works over there. Saddam looked a little rough.:rotf:

cowboyharry
12-18-2003, 04:25 AM
Stupid, dumb ass rag heads. Fu## em. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mystic_Cobra
12-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Now, now, Cowboy... We all hate him just as much as you but we can still be nice.

Maybe if we're lucky he won't make it to trial.

cowboyharry
12-18-2003, 08:08 PM
I was being very nice. You should see me when Im in a bad mood. If they send me over there I guarantee I will shoot to kill any rag bag that evens looks suspicious to me . That just the way it is. :mad:

spittincobra01
12-19-2003, 10:07 AM
ok, I'll play devils advocate for a short min. You really can't blame the people of Iraq for all this. Sadam and his dictatorship type government are all they know. It must be scary as all heck to have another country come in and shake down/tear appart everything you have known, security, insecurity, whatever you want to call it. I know it has to be a hard transition.

ok, now I will speak what I really feel......
In Afganistan we didn't have 1/2 the BS we are getting in Iraq. why? Because the people there really wanted us to free them. I say we shoulda just nuked bagdad the first day, and the heck with shock ane awe!! all that did was make them more determined to pay us back. now you make a microwave out of their capitol and they'd have a different perspective all together. I say burn em all and bring all of our boys and girls home for the holidays!

good thing I'm not the prez huh?:D

smashedheadcat
12-20-2003, 10:39 AM
What gets me is, Saddam hasn't done anything recently..... (last couple of years), so why are we after him now. If it was going to be done, it should have been done 10-15 years ago. Since then, he really hasn't done anything........ But, I agree that what's going on, needs to be done, it's just, it should have been done long ago.

The nuke thing.......... not all of the Iraqi's are all that bad. Most all of the intel comes from them. Most of them rush up to thank us, but naturally some don't. Some are scared sh!tless of us, and of Saddam. Keep in mind that the majority of the Iraqi people are good, just scared.

cowboyharry
12-21-2003, 09:54 AM
Why cant people just get along with everybody?:(