PDA

View Full Version : Nothing but a Wing thing and Coffee 12/16


Firme
12-15-2003, 08:00 AM
Anyone interested in BW3 to eat... or Starbucks Coffee on Tuesday (12/16)

if no one is interested, I guess we will have to pass on Stab Bucks this week and I can go do more Christmas shopping for family and friends :D oh wait, that mean there won't be any bonus money left for mods :(

John Chingasos
12-15-2003, 09:39 AM
I am out.......working in Oklahoma this week and wont get back until saturday.......LATE

PS I had a kick ass time at Dyno day...never had so much fun watching cars on that computer:D

Evilcartman
12-15-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by John Chingasos
I am out.......working in Oklahoma this week and wont get back until saturday.......LATE

PS I had a kick ass time at Dyno day...never had so much fun watching cars on that computer:D

You just don't like BW3's. :baby: :) I don't think I will make it. If we are not at the hospital I may be watching LTOR.

Firme
12-15-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
You just don't like BW3's. :baby: :) I don't think I will make it. If we are not at the hospital I may be watching LTOR.

Man, I wanna go see RoTK so bad on Tuesday night, but I don't wanna deal with the HUGE crowds...


I think I will go see it on Thursday after the initial craze

Carl G
12-15-2003, 06:05 PM
Im out this week:(

97CasperCobra
12-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Was gonna go, but looks like no one's gonna show.
Guess I'll be relaxin at home. :(

97CasperCobra
12-16-2003, 03:51 PM
So no one's going?? I was looking forward to some BW3's. :(

03 cobra toy
12-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Sorry I'm out.....It's that time of the year

Twice Bitten
12-16-2003, 04:45 PM
I just want to look at my beast 671 hp and 636 tq :thumbsup: :D

97CasperCobra
12-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
I just want to look at my beast 671 hp and 636 tq :thumbsup: :D

Bring it out so we can ALL look at it. :thumbsup:

'Tis the season for GIVING ;)