PDA

View Full Version : Where's Shugg???

johnbasf
12-18-2003, 06:12 PM
Have you abandoned us buddy??:(

98banana
12-18-2003, 08:18 PM
He's probably out trying to squeeze some more hp out of his motor and shave some more weight off that car.

redsnake99
12-18-2003, 10:45 PM
He's out looking for lighter stronger plywood for his air dam.

:D

AI/X #08
12-19-2003, 12:15 AM
He's out looking for lighter stronger plywood for his air dam

Hey if it works.:D He was flying at VIR.

Mark

justagt
12-19-2003, 10:45 AM
He is salaried, not hourly............i.e. they are working him to death. I work for the same company and never can catch him!!

cobrabitn
12-19-2003, 11:19 AM
Reading the paper this week, the gov't wants to do away with paying overtime over 40 hours a week. I think that is a big crock. It's just a way for big business to work us to death and then find some other poor soul to take our place. I don't think they should have salaried people. You should get compensated for your time so you won't get abused at work and if you do get abused, then they have to pay you for the abuse. Just my .02 worth on that subject!

Don't work too hard ShuggyB**t:rotf:

wildhorsesracin
12-21-2003, 10:24 PM
I had heard that shuggyb*tt is travelling 'round the world spending all of his winnings - wooing women, hanging out on beaches and living the good life... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but that could all be just a rumor... :D ;) :D ;)

PS. I agree that the o/t law s**ks - but you should try starting your own bizness - talk about all the o/t you can possibly stand! :thumbsup:

svt_coupe
12-24-2003, 12:35 AM
Guys - thanks for the concern. No, I haven't spent all my winnings yet. I haven't had time to head down the dollar store yet. heh heh...

Sorry about dropping off the face of the earth. After working 55-65 hours a week and trying to get holiday shopping done, I haven't had much time for ANYTHING (can you hear that familiar little violin playing?).

I'm up in NJ at my folks house now. Enjoying some R&R. Pearson - I tried calling you tonight (11pm). Sorry - we ended up getting home later than I thought. I'll try again tomorrow bud. It's about that time of year for our phone call where we tell each other how cool the other person is. :D

EVERYONE - Please enjoy the holidays. We'll see ya in '04.

B

svt_coupe
12-24-2003, 12:36 AM
PS. Check your email - just sent out the letter to instructors.

HistoricMustang
12-27-2003, 05:33 PM
Shugg, I am going to miss giving you all that room to pass me.

Keep the job moving forward. You got to do that to do this.

Henry

95cobraR
12-30-2003, 03:39 PM
Bryan--I heard it was love keeping you busy?

Henry--I wish you would change your sig to semi-retired! You are too young to be retired (I'll call the mrs. and recommend she sell the race car---I bet she could use some new window treatments or new carpet?).:D Jim got him a new truck for Xmas. He'll be ready in '04.

Anybody going to O/T in Nashville for the 40th?

kevin
12-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by AI/X #08
Hey if it works.:D He was flying at VIR.

Mark

maybe he has a problem with lift

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

HistoricMustang
12-30-2003, 06:54 PM
Doc, you are going to love these guys. Jim and Nancy will keep you and Jimmy straight! You got to show these guys how the "Historic" boys and girls party.

Remember Sebring.............

;)

You never know when I might just show up!

Henry

wildhorsesracin
12-31-2003, 11:46 AM
henry won't be allowed to retire if jim, nancy, david smith, will sadler, john pearson and I have anything to do with it... ;) ;) ;)