PDA

View Full Version : SCMC=Great Club!!!

98banana
12-19-2003, 08:05 AM
I was visiting over at CC.com this morning and found this write up on the accident at the SCMC event at TWS. I had not even heard about it until this morning, but what struck me was how the SCMC handled the incedent: http://corner-carvers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13731

Good job SCMC! Makes me proud!:thumbsup:

spittincobra01
12-19-2003, 09:54 AM
you are right Tom, way to go SCMC and you south central boys!! you done us proud:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
12-19-2003, 08:39 PM
that was one of the SCARIEST moments in my life. I hated making that call to his mom as she was crying on the phone and asking me questions that I could not answer. I'm glad no one was seriously hurt and he was able to walk out of the hospital. I met his parents at the track the night of the incident and his mom hugged the life out of me. I didn't think she wanted to let go. I just did what I thought was the right thing to do and I'm thankful for the help of the other SCMC members, non-members and track help for everything they did. In the end I'm glad he's ok, car's can be replaced, people can't. Keep in touch Danny.

Mike
SCMC-South Central Regional Rep.

If someone can post this on corner-carvers(I can't post for some reason), I'd appreciate it.

johnbasf
12-19-2003, 10:54 PM
Done Mike. I saw that post earlier and was proud also, good job guys. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Admiral
12-20-2003, 07:09 AM
I had heard of the incident from AndyM I believe, but when I read Dan's account of what happened I realized it could have happened to me. I was impressed with his description of how your organization handled the incident, went to the hospital, and also refunded his second day fee.

Class act guys, well done. I'm proud to know some of you already and eager to meet the rest.

Andy M
12-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Man, I am so glad Dan is ok. I felt awful about his car!! :( But, as Mike said it, cars can be replaced... people can't!