PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all at SCMC

Carl G
12-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Our year is close to an end and it is that time of year to wish all of the members who I have had the pleasure to meet and enjoy good times with a very merry Christmas. I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holidays. We have a lot to be thankful for and what better time than now to express that feeling. Since joining the South Central Chapter I have met a great group of people who go out of their way to help in all matters regardless of the nature. Thanks to Mike and Edmond for making me feel welcome when I first joined and the great fun we all had at TWS this year. Big thanks to Andy for getting me hooked on the open track and getting me to join the club. To David, Larry, Stan, Keith, Henry and the rest of the members thanks for all your support on the Black 03 problem. I wil be running with you guys soon. It has been a great group of people to associate with. Looking forward to all the great fun we will have in 04. A special prayer goes out to Keith and his wife as the get ready to enjoy the birth of their baby. Happy holidays everyone.:thumbsup: :)

Twice Bitten
12-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Ditto! :bounce: :grinangel

Firme
12-20-2003, 11:54 PM
:thumbsup: couldn't have said it better myself Carl. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and am glad to be able to hang out with such a great group of people. Hopefully the upcoming year will offer plenty of Cobra fun.:bounce:

97CasperCobra
12-21-2003, 03:37 AM
I guess I'm thankful that I can be at school to learn some knowledge and be fortunate to work over the Christmas break at my old job. All you guys/gals at SCMC are held in the highest regard and considered friends to me. Thanks for all your support and making this Region what it is today. Have a great Christmas, be safe and watch that road rage!!!! I've seen it too many around lately.

Topless In Tex
12-21-2003, 05:20 AM
Im thankful for meeting all of ya'll.....
I hope all of you have a great holiday, and get to spend it with those that mean the most to you....
Have a Merry Christmas...
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-039.gif
:banana:TNT:banana:

Andy M
12-21-2003, 07:22 PM
Happy Holidays to you Carl - and all the rest of the SCMC'ers!!

Let's all be sure to drive safe during the holidays folks!!! PLEASE?!!! Watch out for the other guy too... he/she may be intoxicated and not watching out for you or anyone else... and please [soapbox ON] do not drink and drive!! I lost a very close friend years ago to a drunk driver and it left a lasting impression... [soapbox OFF]

See you all some time early in the new year at an SCMC event.

Shane
12-21-2003, 10:14 PM
Happy holidays all you cobra junkies :thumbsup: :bounce:

msmap
12-21-2003, 11:36 PM
Merry Christmas, All! Stay safe :flag:

03 cobra toy
12-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by msmap
Merry Christmas, All! Stay safe :flag:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Levi
12-22-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Firme
:thumbsup: couldn't have said it better myself Carl. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and am glad to be able to hang out with such a great group of people. Hopefully the upcoming year will offer plenty of Cobra fun.:bounce:

:thumbsup:

John Chingasos
12-22-2003, 10:23 AM
:thumbsup: